Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

didn't think this would ever happen to me

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chillumss, Mar 8, 2011.

1. just got done smoking a bowl topped with kief. I went and loaded another bowl about 20 minutes later. It was all packed now. I always have a pocket knife with me to scrape the kief tray with. So, i go back into my attic and go to light it... i hovered the bowl with my pocket knife, this cant light a bowl. Then i go back out again to get my green lighter. Now, i proceed to smoke the herb

2. Wait. What?

3. Cool story bro

4. I thought people were lying to me when they said knifes couldn't light bowls. I tried it, and well...

5. im confused.....

6. I never thought that would happen to you!

7. Oh. You tried to light a bowl with your knife. Fuck that was confusing as shit.

8. Funny story man, I've tried to light mine with a coke can. Realized after 2 tries that a coke can is not a lighter.

9. And that is why this is posted in the Apprentice Tokers section. Once you are a seasoned toker, you know the knife will not light the bowl.

10. Or maybe he was just high as shit.

11. I've tried lighting a lighter with a bubbler before:smoke:

12. at least you didn't stick the lighter in your mouth and try to light it with your pipe. yes, it's happened to me.

edit: damn person above me. but it happens doesnt it haha!

13. Yeah, especially after a few bowls lol

14. Hahahahahaha

15. ive tried to ignite my lighter with my piece several times. always good for a laugh

16. Beautiful, it's like stoner poetry!

17. That confused the fuck outta me, but I get it. Shit's happened to me before, I recall just Friday I ended up trying to light a blunt with my phone. :smoke:

18. This one time smoking from a can, I had the can the wrong way around and was trying to smoke it haha. Was wondering for about 20 seconds why the fuck it wasn't working until someone told me.

19. No shit? Really? Wow....i never could of guessed that would be the reason he posted here..

20. Never. Smoke. From. Cans. Fuck, that shit is so bad for you man, if you need something, go buy a pack of papers, they are dirt cheap and will spare your health so much. For srs. All that pain and aluminum and sealant and shit with screw you over.