Didnt Know Where Else to Post This I Need Help

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by bobby2o9, Jan 2, 2014.

1. I'll try to make this as succinct as possible, also sorry if this is the wrong section or even website to post something like this but I'm lacking on ideas on where to go from here.

I am tired of living with my parents and want to start life on my own, college isn't an option right now so the only viable options are either to move out and get a job or to join the military. The latter I would choose as a last resort due to their policies on weed. 

I have enough money for a plane ticket and not much else. I am looking, reaching, for anyone who would be willing to let me stay with them until I am able to get a job and be able to afford a place on my own. I don't expect anything other than the bare necessities, I've even considered just going straight to a shelter, to give light to the amount of desperation I have right now.

Thanks even if this thread doesn't go anywhere. Thanks for reading.

2. Ive had many people live with me b4 for awhile to get back on their feet, but at the least I knew them as acquaintances, so its gonna be hard as hell for you to find anyone willing on this website, espiecally since this is your first post here....

Where do u live/want to live anyways?

3. I've put up many people in the past, but I'm abroad and I can only assume you're American.

I wish you the best of luck with your endeavours though. Don't join the military unless you're 100% committed; you don't want to take your life down that road with uncertainty. If you're willing to stomp pavement and work any job, you're going to succeed. Take up space in a shelter because if you're working your ass off, you're going to move up in the world relatively quickly and you'll be on your own feet in no time.

Good luck, mate.

4. Yeah I realize that haha I live in northern California and I'm not really selective on location so much right now.

5. lol i have a job and its really not enough to live on.. i guess it would be if i didn't smoke so much lol

6. If you're in nocal id recommend couchsurfing and camping if things are so bad

7. Why is college not an option? It may be your best option. Take out loans, get into a good field, and then pay back your loans on a payment plan. Apply for scholarships and grants.

8. Fishy....

You are tired of your parents aka they aren't kicking you out.
    your not in a do or die situation but you would live with a complete stranger rather than family.

stay with them another month get a job and move out after

9. ill be headed to missoula montana here in a few weeks for college. i want to get an apartment, and im looking for roommates. its not THAT far from nor cal. missoula as a city loves to blaze and its just a great town..... but im not sure im even going back yet. 

but, get a job, save up a 1000 or 2, and get an apartment somewhere dude

10. Does this post remind anyone of that thread asking for donations to buy a plane ticket? 

Anyway.. best of luck to you OP. 

11. I'm tired of cleaning the house and cooking supper.  Is there someone I could live with for a while and take care of me?  PS  I don't do laundry either.

12. You can stay with me...... buh you gottah be down the fo tha kill...
    If ya nah what I mean!  :bongin:

13. I'd look up the Bradley Manning videos before joining the military. They certainly changed my mind about it.

14. man who was it who told her how to delete the thread ? it was going great until then :p

15. What is so bad about living with your parents?

They have shitty weed policies?

Why exactly are you considering becoming homeless instead of living with your parents until you get your shit together?