Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

didnt get high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tylerch, Oct 27, 2018.

1. yesterday, i was hanging out with a group of friends and smoking with a vape pen. everyone else in the group got really high, but i didnt feel anything, apart from being a bit tired. ive smoked before and this hasnt happened to me. ive smoked with a pen before too, and i got high then as well. is there any reason why i wouldnt have gotten high? and are some people possibly immune to different strains, if thats even a thing? thanks!!

2. probably not inhaling

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. did you feel good at least?

little hitch in ur giddy-up?

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. It wouldn't be the strain. Never heard of an immunity to certain strains so I don't think it's that. Usually with these types of questions the problem is you're not inhaling properly (as in, you're just pulling the hit into your mouth). But being that you smoked before you'd probably know how to inhale right?

5. Maybe not inhaling correctly, not getting enough to get you high or maybe you got a high tolerance?