Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Didnt get high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by edgyenvy, Feb 23, 2016.

1. #1 edgyenvy, Feb 23, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2016
    ddddddddd

2. it happens. some people aren't susceptible to it the first time or two. my wife didn't get high for the first 4 times we smoked out. she was hitting that ganja hard too! just didn't happen. when it finally did she got super hammered thinking it was light weight because it didn't seem to be working. ruined the experience for her. that can happen too....

hang in there, only hit it a few times though. because it will work eventually and you don't want to be out of your mind. do this...
    hit it a few times every day. that joint should last 3 days or so if you go easy. it will eventually work so be careful and be ready. my bro K wasn't able to get high. i even smoked him out 3 different times before the fateful night. he wouldn't listen and hit this big ol cone joint like 10 times in a row. i told him to hold up, he didn't listen. shit his pants and puked on himself lol! woke up in a closet at some persons house he didn't know. he called me from the closet not sure where he was. pretty fuckling funny.

it will happen. just go easy man lol!

3. alright thanks for the heads up :)

4. That's interesting, never heard of that before.

Other than your comment and that of the OP. I have never heard of anyone not getting baked off of some good stuff their first time. I suppose every body is different.

I guarantee you all, the first time anyone eating a dose of my cannabis oil, some require more oil than others, but I guarantee you, they will be baked out of their minds for at least 3 days.

I have experienced in regards to eating the oil, treating cancer patients who also took high doses of anxiety meds like Xanax, it required more oil for them to get intense effects compared to other people. Still, 1/2 gram or less and they were baked out of their minds.

View attachment 125693
    The quality difference between these two syringes is not noticeable when eating the oil, but when it comes to vaping and the taste, there is a noticeable difference.

View attachment 125680

5. I didn't get high the first time either, same with a few of my friends.

Wait for the 2nd or 3rd time [​IMG]

6. I didn't get high my first time. Just make sure that you inhale some air after you hit the joint. It'll help push the smoke into your lungs.

7. What's a throat hit? The only time I turned on my virgin friend, she didn't get high, but then I found out she wasn't inhaling the smoke. She was just holding it in her mouth (she's never smoked a cigarette). Even after we told her how to smoke it she didn't get high. We were very careful with her- wouldn't let her drink alcohol the first time she smoked. Take the advice of these folks- smoke less and wait for it to happen. Starting with an edible is probably not the way to go- especially oil that gets you high for three days.
    Good luck, mate. It took me a few times, too.

8. it's very common to not get high for the first 2-5 times.

It took me 4 sessions before anything happened. Once things were "unlocked" oh boy did I get ripped the first time. It happened to be my birthday and we were on a walk to 7-11. Needless to say I got a bag of Doritos and munched out.

9. @ grow goddess...

It makes no difference how potent your concentrates are, none what so ever, at all, in any way shape or form. So you can't guarantee the impossible. Some people just need to use ganja a few times for it to work. It was like that for me.

First time I smoked ganja not a thing happened and i was sure it was nothing but but bullshit. My bro R smoked a big ol' doobie with me that weekend and I was fucked up! The high everyone was talking about finally happened for me.

With that said, never ever give someone new to the ganja game something powerful and overly potent like wax. No good will come of it. Eating ganja is far far different them smoking it. With smoking ganja you will green out, get tired and generally burn out and sleep it off even though there are reported cases of bugging out and getting sick on overly potent flower.

With edibles though, you keep on getting hammered. It doesnt make you green out, get tired and want to sleep it off. You get more and more fucked up until you're sick and nauseated and still you get more fucked up. Your high turns horrible and you want it to stop and yet you get more and more fucked up. Now you are sick and it just keeps on going. It can last 2 or 3 days man. That's a whole lot for someone new to ganja and its effects to have to handle.

Just because you haven't heard of something doesn't make it untrue or less dangerous. In fact that is exactly how events turn really shitty for someone real quick. Everyone has the potential to make amazing ganja, concentrates and edibles. Only half of the whole experience is how potent said ganja or its affiliates happen to be. the other half and most important to most is having a good time. Being hucking fammered for three days is no one I happen to know idea of a great time. Hell even people I don't know lol!