Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Didn’t decarb long enough

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by naughtywalter, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Just looking for some advice please. I made a batch of cannabutter yesterday with lemonhaze, I didn’t grind the weed this time but decarbed wrapped in tin foil. I then placed it in a jar with butter in a water bath for 2 hrs. I used a 1/4 teaspoon in my cup of tea last night and threw an awful whitey, thought I was dying. Have I made it too strong half oz weed to 250g butter or did I not decarb long enough? Thinking whether to now melt the cannabutter with water and additional butter and simmer for 30 mins? Any advice appreciated. Thanks

2. #2 BrewsnWeed666, Jul 24, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2019

Melt the butter again then add more butter that should work.. or use half the dose you did to make it less strong:confused_2:

Edit: if you add more butter you should melt them both separately then mix together.. you may be best to do this via a double boiler method.. less chance of things burning + you won't need to add water to butter

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. It sounds like you did everything right from your report on the results. I'd leave it alone and reduce my dose considerably. Good job, mate.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1