Did you watch Obamas speech?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by stoned budda, Jan 20, 2009.

1. well i didnt watch the entire speech just 10 minutes of it..i watched the end actually when i got back home..

i always liked the way Americans praise their country ,
    you/they do it in a very..loving way..quite iffrent from what ive seen so far in Europe..at least it seems like that..
    and i never watched before another American president's inauguration so i cant compare..but it was moving..
    ..now if what he said is true or not..i dont know.. but i guess youll see in time.

2. This is wisdom.

3. i didn't watch yesterdays speech, but i have seen the Obama speech before, so i don't think i missed anything.

4. I've never watched one before so why start now.

Who is he talking to here; the entire democrat party?

[​IMG]

5. the dude giving the information fucked that up not Obama, they have been talking about that in the news for hours.

regardless, I am getting tired of all the negative shit on the poltical city discussion, if anyone doesn't have anything negative to say they don't say anything at all.

6. lol so only positive obama talk on here now?

7. No, to anyone who's listening. Guess that includes you.

8. See also: All other presidential inauguration speeches

9. Okay, tell me what Buchanan's was about. No Google, Golgi!

10. Liberty, freedom, equal opportunity for all, the usual

11. #31 bkadoctaj, Jan 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2009
    Poor answer. I'm going to have to look it up now.

This appears to be about commerce.

12. I also notice that both of them have a heavy christian influence. But read it dude its literally all the same stuff lol what else do you want a president to say during his inaugeral day sheesh. "Thanks, ill do my best, take it easy"

13. Not sure I see the point of your posts?

Show me how it's "literally" all the same stuff. I'm truly curious to see how your clever mind wraps around both of these speeches.