Did you watch Obamas speech?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by stoned budda, Jan 20, 2009.

1. #1 stoned budda, Jan 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2009
    Well who watched it? Not me, i'll see the highlights, if there are any. If you didnt watch it, why?

2. 'Cause he's a puppet for the Bilderberg group. President after being a one term Senator? Give me a break. :rolleyes:

3. I can't really say fuck yes or no...

I watched like 10 minutes of it...

4. yeah it was awesome! :yay::bongin:

5. For being such an eloquent speaker I don't understand how he could fuck up the oath of office. Oh well.

6. Nerves? Despite popular depictions, he is not superman :D

Big moment in his life afterall, with a few billion watching, me included :)

7. #7 IRSyKo, Jan 20, 2009
    The dude reading the oath fucked the words up. So either his nerves, or the incorrect reading of the oath threw him off his game.

8. I'm Canadian, so.......Don't care.....
    I don't care for our PM.

[FONT=&quot]_____________________________________________________________[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]PS:[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I am a pathological liar.......And post only out of boredom![/FONT]

9. meet the new boss,
    same as the old boss.

10. i watched it. idk why but i feel like a lot of blades are anti-obama.

11. Many of us oppose the corrupt central banking system, violation of civil liberties, the war on terror, government monopolies (GSEs and subsidized), personal income tax, Federal coercion, expansion of government powers, deficit spending.....etc

The inauguration is the high-point of Obama's career. It is all downhill from here.

12. #12 wackdeafboy, Jan 20, 2009
    haha

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSIVBye7eRc"]YouTube - New Found Glory - All Downhill From Here: Relaid Audio, Closed Captioned[/ame]

anyways, NO I did not watch it. Busy playing games.

OKKKAAAAYYY........
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNSRaD4OJao"]YouTube - OBAMA MASONIC RITUAL PROOF![/ame]

13. #13 bkadoctaj, Jan 20, 2009
    Hey stoned budda! :wave:

I didn't watch it either. I read the speech... Mind-blowing!

Humanity.

14. It was the same old shit..."come together as one," "who cares about gender or ethnicity," we are all Americans"...I shut it off after a few minutes

15. I've seen it all before!
    lol
    :wave:

16. I read that and said, "It can't all be like that...", so I scrolled up to the middle of the printed speech and read the first line I seen and it was:

We remain a young nation, but in the words of Scripture, the time has come to set aside childish things. The time has come to reaffirm our enduring spirit; to choose our better history; to carry forward that precious gift, that noble idea, passed on from generation to generation: the God-given promise that all are equal, all are free, and all deserve a chance to pursue their full measure of happiness.

So, yeah, I didn't watch and now I'm glad I didn't.

17. I watched and found it inspiring. I'm looking forward to his term with optimism. I felt as if he came across as very patriotic and a member of a bigger global community at the same time. I've never been very politically involved, a real cynic. I'm just choosing to hope for sincerity. He has me convinced.

18. #18 stoned budda, Jan 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2009
    ^^^^^^^Fuck the Global Community, ^^^^^^^

As we' seen from the United States government in the pass......Talk is cheap. He has to prove it to me.

19. Talk is cheap, and cheap is what we do.

20. He's never clear about what he wants to change? :confused_2:

What I'm hearing is the same ol' song and dance presented in a fresh-faced package.