Did you vote?

Discussion in 'General' started by thisisamerica, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Did you go flex your american rights?

God made Greenery & he also made the Scenerey🍁

2. Nope, I certainly did not.

3. To be ignored?

That's a shitty right. :cool:

4. Yep. I always vote.  Gives me the right to bitch and complain.  

5. I haven't gotten registered yet. Meant to a few years ago, but..

6. Fuck ya I voted. I can proudly state that I voted to legalize weed in my state, and enough other people did too, and now we have legal weed bitches.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. b-b-b-but my vote wouldn't do anything. I don't 'believe' in the government.

Seriously, three fucking percent. If you didn't vote, fuck you. Fuck 2006 politicians thinking 60% is majority. Two more long years.

8. I ask you this....did you spend your off time from work volunteering with your local NORML chapter....did you become an advocate to educate the public on the benefits of MMJ...did you discuss the issues in a public forum and help the authors of the bill by going door to door and talking with citizens about the medical use of MMJ...did you risk your personal freedoms through peaceful protest? If you have done these things, you have the right to be disappointed...if not than you have no right to complain.
    The people of Colorado banned together and we did all of these things to make MJ a part of our fiber. We educated the public and spent all of our off time being advocates for what we believed. We stood outside in the cold to get enough signatures to get legalization on the ballot and used it as a tool to educate the nay sayers. Any of you....if you sat around stoned this whole time without lifting a finger for the cause other than just voting, ya get what ya had coming.