Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did you throw up your first time?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Crazycon, Sep 26, 2009.

1. My 2nd time ever smoking I threw up. I got way too high for being so new to it. I used a plastic bottle for a bong ang hit the blunt I rolled hard. I was insanely high. Like when your plastered from alcohol and your thinkin uh oh... Yea I couldn't even close my eyes because I was spinning in my head. I winded up throwing up. But never been sick since. I smoke daily.

2. those are some pretty fucked friends

3. hahaha yeah ive seen that vid before..

the only time ive thrown up is if i drink and smoke or drink then smoke..

4. My first time me and one other buddy smoked the entire dime in 2 hours and i did puke. but since than i have never done so but when i am really stoned all day i get really pale and sick looking, none of my friends do so i dont know man but yeah def shouldent puke after first time.

5. it depends the size hit you take and used to smoking you are. i was somewhat new to smoking and the first time i smoked a bong my friends pressured me into taking a faaaaaaaaat hit and i was rolling around on the ground afterward feeling so close to puking.i didnt though

6. lol who the fuck throws up from smoking, honestly.

7. the only time ive seen ppl throw up after smokin is wen there real dehydrated so id say just rip that shit as hard as u want and just make sure u stay hydrated ull be fine

8. ive been smokein for a year n it neva happened to me that kid probly inhaled to much n kouldent handle it

9. You won't throw up as long as you don't swallow smoke. Also, if you don't smoke tobacco, i don't recomend smoking a spliff or blunt, it might upset your stomach. I recomend a spoon or J for ur first time, much easier to regulate hits and enjoy urself

10. yea blunts used to make me nauseous. not anymore fortunately

11. Nope first couple times smoking Joints i was fine, but when i was taking bong rips for the frist time i chucked up

12. never thrown up before but ive been nauseas

13. sucks to be him. i've never gotten sick. tired yes, but not sick

14. I've never thrown up/felt nauseous after smoking (knock on wood!;)). My first bong session was also my heaviest session (and my first time to get really high:smoking:).

15. i almost did, it was in a house so i knew i couldnt tho

16. never threw up from smoking but Drinking then smoking yes :hello: