did you think its possible

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by GrEeN lEaF cUz, May 18, 2004.

1. hey i was just watching the movie the one while smoking my nice old bong. and do you all thing its possible that there are other dimensions that have ourselfs in them. a different name same chromozones and same body just different name? and when one of them die you get stronger does anyone think this could be tru and later on in earths exsitence we will be able to get to them???

2. To me it all depends on the existence of 'true' infinity. If the universe is infinite by this sense of the word then yes, every concievable existence that could include me does exist.

3. Good movie :)

I'll answer your question with a simple no. If you've read any of my other posts here in Spirituality and Philosophy, you'll understand why :D

4. Did you watch that movie with jet li? I think its called "The One". But anyways no, if that was true there would have to be an infinite universe, with some sort of connection between you and your otherselves, witch i think is impossibe.

5. Could be possible, on a good high (from smoking salvia) i felt myself on two different worlds, i felt the ground under my feet, the wind blowing on my face, from two ways..and saw two visions at the same time, it was nice....maybe it has some connection...never know

6. uhhh, no i don't think so.. metaphysics is so stupid cuz there's no way we will ever understand it.. stick to the real world and live it..

7. The things we can't understand are the ones we should study the most.

8. no but it would be cool

9. And I'll second that. Try reading about dimentions first. There are only 3 physical dimentions...check out told's thread