did you notice.......

Discussion in 'General' started by stoned budda, May 15, 2008.

1. Maybe its just me but has anyone else noticed a lot of females seem to be bisexual as of late.

2. Yes, or so it would seem. Nothing gets attention on an internet message board like a bisexual female. :rolleyes:;)

3. all women are bisexual, just depends on how much alcohol some women require first.

4. thats not a bad thing is it?

5. QFT, Im not bisexual, but i see no harm making out with your friends, that is only when your smashed

6. I noticed that there are groups of them usually, and half are bi and the other half all the way gay. Usually the manly women are all the way gay and the girly ones are bi.

7. Yeah. . .anything wrong with being Bi? I've been Bi my whole life.
    I love my ole man, but I might leave him if Kate Winslet wanted to get together. LOL Or I'd share her with him. :D
    Though I think he'd prefer Jennifer Connelly.

8. There's nothing wrong with it if thats your thing. My wife since i have known her has been a chick magnet. Women come up to her all the time when we're out. I never thought to much about it till now, but i notice a lot of the bladette's if you, will seem to be bi.

9. hmm just certain catorgories- i hate to say it but people let them selves fall into 'stereo types' alot of emo and goth girls are bi cause they are following tradition. alot of kids nowadays are gang members cause they are following a fad. and (so many people are going to bitch lol) alot of druggys or weed smokers let their appearance go, longer hair, unkept body, vocabulary changing. it's the times and people are a slave to imitation. hate it or love it, im my own soul ;)

10. ^^^ QFT

11. I don't think it's all imitation. The first time I'd heard that wimmin could do sexual things together, I was so there!

12. non comformist becoming comformist if you ask me