did you know...

Discussion in 'General' started by SamRod06, Dec 24, 2008.

1. #1 SamRod06, Dec 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2008
    grasscity is ranked 504 on Big Boards list of top forums....
    just above the Tomb Raider forums and just under the Dutch body building forums lol

2. wtf? why is it not number 1?!?! hah.

3. It's probably because most MJ users are busy smoking instead of posting online about smoking.

4. can't post and smoke at the same time?

untalented stoners!

5. I would love nothing more than to have one of those beer-drinking hats (you know, with the tubes) modified into some sort of weed-smoking hat.

6. yea but you might light your hair on fire. :eek:

7. That may actually be possible if you get some sort of heating element and make it into some sorta vape hat??? idk

8. That's what the hat's for ;)

I'm thinking of a system here. In the place of the typical 2 beers, there would be 2 bowls full of the dankest shit you could find. In your hand would be some sort of switch or trigger that would light a pilot-light (or something similar, some small flame) on each of the bowls. In the other hand would be a release mechanism for the 2 air-holes which you would open once you've gotten the desired amount of smoke.

Then...just suck away my friend.

9. Great ideea, you could use a BBQ lighter that goes up to electricly light butane... EXACTLY like a BBQ lighter, except you extend the whole thing.