Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did you know you're being watched?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ForrestB, May 2, 2013.

1. If you have a smartphone, chances are you have the "Facebook" app installed. I'm here to tell you that if you value your rights and privacy, delete it immediately. Be safe, be careful everyone.

Attached Files:

2. Should check the rest of the apps on your phone then too, most flashlight apps require the same permissions. :p

3. I just looked through all my settings and terms and everything and did not find anything stating what the picture says. Can you help me navigate to where I can find where it says that on a iPhone?

4. Hope they enjoy my cock!

5. I'm not familiar with iPhones but if you look into the permissions and the hardware it will tell you. This is not a joke. It's the beginning of CISPA and the US becoming a police state. I've been hearing of this for years but it's come sooner than expected.

6. good thing i dont have facebook, this is my facebook

7. I dont have facebook on my phone.

8. Eh... permissions like these are found on pretty much any app that you can access your camera through. It doesn't mean it's gonna turn on in the middle of the night and start taking pictures of you jacking off and sell them to facebook or something.

9. Honestly, I look into conspiracies, but I highly doubt the government is watching me, if they are there isn't much you can do about it anyways, as long as you are connected to the grid.

10. I don't even own a cell phone, so I'm safe! lol

Granny

11. Hope they enjoy all the pics of the inside of my pocket.

12. This just means that the Facebook app can activate that hardware on the phone, but Facebook still has to adhere to their Privacy Policy, as some things are against federal law. If you read carefully through the Facebook Privacy Policy, you will see that Facebook must have your permission to take the data from your phone's hardware. That permission comes not from the Android hardware permissions, but when you click "post a pic" and capture from your camera, etc. When you click that "post" or "share" button, that's the permission that Facebook needs in order to post that data. And it's only THAT data that you tell it to pick.

13. i'm being literally watch by the popo for some oh no's

14. #14 iCheif, May 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2013
    I know im being watched right now.....good friend got busted w like 20 lbs, so im not surprised they are....actually 4 more peeps then got busted w LBs in my town few weeks later by task groups and state police n shit. So you know theres some peeps in town watchin. Now whenever somebody sends me a text regarding bud "which they dont do anymore lol" there would be a popo literally posted in front of my house. Never......never seen them there before. He was like hiding the most recent time until i seen him and then he drove off....i got nothing to worry about but it still pisses me off theyre wasting time n money on watchin me. You can call me paranoid.... I dunno how but they can easily check your text under the new Patriot act. Stay away from textin people.....dumb shit you dont need to. I know its hard but be safe out there....call instead so they dont have visual proof through text. I uest to post/take pics all the time of my smoke but.....HELL NO....not anymore. Obviously if your in a medi state your all good

Edit: And I seriously wonder if my dumbass caused this stir-up w me posting pics on here of the bud. Never of me smoking it or anything big tho, just lil quarter buds at the most. But I still wonder....buddy got caught actually in another state leaving Colo and ran into a fake drug checkpoint...like an idiot tho, they decided to turn off the next exit and then....cherries n berries, end of story.

Just thought i should get the word out there, better to be safe than sorry....remember that. Shit was definitely a wake up call

15. Yea, well my work gave me my phone... So I don't take photos or do anything that I shouldn't be doing (Legally) on it.

But seriously, Don't trust any one or any thing. The government is fucked up and they totally got some power. I live my life in paranoia.

16. yea dude, 'free' citizens of the world beware.

17. Oooooor you can realize your always being watched.phone of not and act accordingly.

Don't ever bring your phone near your grow for example

18. No, "they" aren't watching you unless you've given them a reason to. Assuming theres ~100 million smartphones with the app installed, theres no way anyone has the collective resources to monitor that many videofeeds. It's like looking for a needle in a haystack the size of a small mountain.

Plus, what does your smartphone see 90% of the time? Mine sees the inside of my pocket, my face, and my ceiling/tabletop. I'd be more worried about them tapping into my audio, but I'm not worried in the slightest about that either because once again it requires massive resources to monitor.

19. The government doesn't have the time to watch us all through our phones because they're too busy trying to keep weed illegal because it cures cancer. Duh.

20. True that, sounds like some paranoid shit.