Did You Know (game?)

Discussion in 'General' started by Internetz, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Then I have been lied to my entire life?
    What a shame.

2. Naw...
    Did you know that it costs about 3 cents to make a $1 bill in the United States?

3. DNK. But i figured money wasnt as much as its worth.

DYK that cats can hear ultrasound?

4. Yes, I've heard that. For a couple of days or something.

Did you know that the highest point in the lower 48 states (Mt. Whitney) and the lowest point (Death Valley) are only about 75 miles apart? And, supposedly, one can see the summit of Mt. Whitney from Death Valley.

5. #65 PositiveAttitudeMachine, Aug 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2012
    dnk that.

did you know that hair and fingernails do not continue to grow after death? the skin dehydrates and shrinks, giving the illusion of continued growth. (so I hear)

edit - didnt see the post above me, my bad

6. DKT.

Do you know the reason why most coins have a serrated edge?

So if people file off the edges of coins to get some of the precious metal it can be detected very easily (this goes back at least to the Roman Empire). Of course it doesn't matter today because coins have no precious metal in them anymore.

The government has debased them all (except the nickel).

Did you know it's ok for the government to debase the currency, but if you do it -- it's a crime?

7. DNK, stupid governments -_-

Did you know Sweden's national language wasn't swedish until 2009?

8. No... that's weird man.

Did you know that the Bible was originally written by some regular dude like me and you and that's it's basically a bunch of propaganda to control the sheep?

9. #69 shestones, Aug 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2012
    I didn't know that... I'm not suprised though.

What's up with people and all this religious shit? Why don't we just stick to real questions? Its much easier

Did you know that the moon is moving farther away from the earth ever year?

10. [quote name='"shestones17"']

I didn't know that... I'm not suprised though.

What's up with people and all this religious shit? Why don't we just stick to real questions? Its much easier

Did you know that the moon is moving farther away from the earth ever year?[/quote]

no but im surprised
    Did you know that a hospital remote control has more germs than a toilet bowl.

11. WTF? What was it before that?

DYK that all the gold that has ever been mined (nearly all is still in existence) would fit into a 65 x 65 x 65 foot cube? (estimated).

12. DKT

DYK if the entire surface are of your lungs were flattened out, it would cover an area the size of a tennis court

13. DKT

Did you know, that if an iPad was made in the US, it would cost over $1500?

14. Yes Yeshua Ben Yosef did exist. He spent something like 18 years in Tibet becoming a Guru before returning to teach people his ways and help advance them towards Christ Consciousness. He eventually became an ascended master much like Thoth, the Buddha, Krishna etc.

15. Ipad question: No i did not know that.

DYK: Mars looked much like Earth a little less than a million years ago e.g. a beautiful planet with trees and water and oceans etc.

16. #76 Internetz, Sep 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2012
    [quote name='"ThrashManiac93"']Ipad question: No i did not know that.

DYK: Mars looked much like Earth a little less than a million years ago e.g. a beautiful planet with trees and water and oceans etc.[/quote]

They have yet to find evidence of trees, but I did know that. Then the core solidified, magnetic field dissolved, and it turned into a dry rock.

Did you know Mitsubishi initially made fighter planes

17. DNK

DYK that Polar bears and Penguins never actually meet in the wild? Polar bears are in the Arctic and Penguins in Antarctica.

18. Did not know

Dyk that the average person thinks about sex every other thought?

19. Did not know that, but you cant exactly prove that. Personally, I don't even think about sex that much.

Did you know: During the Crusades there was a sect of assassins called the Hashashins. They were known for assassinating leaders of the knights templar, often under the influence of hash. You play as a hashashin on Assassins Creed. Ever notice how before a mission, Altair chills for a bit, and there seems to be smoking devices around?

20. DKT I played assassin's creed

DYK they intentionally make shopping carts all wonky to deter theft of them