Did You Know (game?)

Discussion in 'General' started by Internetz, Aug 4, 2012.

1. We ask a question and the poster below says if they knew that.
    If you do, expand on it a lil.
    If you don't, you just learned something.

Did you know, that Ben Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, and Alexander Hamilton despised democracies and set our nation up as a republic instead.

2. Mods won't allow new games right now man :/

3. Awww... Nevermind everybody

4. just found out it's mod's discretion..
    since some game threads are really stupid..

but this one seems cool.. so have at it.

(sorry i have no cool facts to share.. )

5. Yes, I knew that. I think it was Ben Franklin who was asked, by someone on the street, after the constitution was ratified what kind of government we have.

He said something like "A republic, if you can keep it." LOL, we know how THAT worked out.

Here's some weather trivia I find fascinating:

Did you know that Hawaii and Alaska both have an all-time record high temperature of 100 degrees?

6. Nope...

Did you know that Jesus didn't exist?

7. Wow, now there's a loaded question!

I'm a skeptic until I see some evidence. So far, nothing.

But maybe he existed as just an unusually wise man -- nothing more -- and back then people were so fucking stupid and gullible they thought he was super-human. And before you know it, folklore turned him into some kinda god. :confused:

8. :laughing:
    The one game I try and warn OP instead of go ahead and play:p

Sorry Internetz..

9. Did you know pound for pound a human is stronger than a horse?

10. Didnt know that.

Did you know that sex is the healthiest exercise there is

11. yes i did know that
    did you know that Tolkien considered sam gamgee the chief hero of the LOTR trilogy?

12. Hmm, I've never heard that before.

Did you know that, in proportion to body size, men have the largest cocks of all the primates?

13. I didnt, but now I feel like I dominate the universe :laughing:
    did you know that a man attempted to assassinate Andrew Jackson, but both his pistols misfired and Jackson and an associate jumped the man and beat him with a cane :smoking:

14. I actually did know that!

Did you know the human eye can differentiate 10 million different colors?

15. Did not know that.

Did you know that, according to Einstein (I think) you cannot create or destroy energy -- you can only change its form.

16. Wrong. It's according to a bunch of people from as early as a greek who said nothing comes from nothing.

Did you know there is alot of evidence to prove that the god in the bible is actually satan and that it is an early form of propaganda by satan to lure you in? If you believe in it. I dont.

17. I didn't know that.

Did you know that if you run around a tree in the speed of light you can see your back and if you run faster you can hit yourself

18. Yes I did know that, it goes with saying that as you approach c (light speed) then rate of change in t (time) = 0. So you'll essentially be able to witness the fourth dimension. If you ran faster I assume (but it's only been hypothesised) that time travels backwards as you gain more speed after c.

19. [quote name='"Cruizer"']Yes I did know that, it goes with saying that as you approach c (light speed) then rate of change in t (time) = 0. So you'll essentially be able to witness the fourth dimension. If you ran faster I assume (but it's only been hypothesised) that time travels backwards as you gain more speed after c.[/quote]

No question?

Did you know that the US credit was downgraded for the first time in US history under Obama?

20. Nope didn't know that, however i doubt it could have been prevented by anyone in office. any president is just a puppet anyways.

did you know that the U.S army uses Xbox 360 controllers to fly UAV spy planes?