Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Did you hear that?"...."Who's there?"

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by LivingForOnce, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Have you ever heard your name being called from the TV when you were baked out of your mind and think it was someone calling for you? Or hear a loud bang from the television that raised your hairs? Just happened to me today after I left the television on while I went out for food and snacks. Came back home and could've sworn I heard a women that sounds just like my sister scream "Brian help!!! HELP!" and a guy say "You're dead now b****!". :eek:.....I kick down my door, (my nerves were so shocked that it left me fumbling with my keys lol) jet around the corner and nearly broke my leg when I slipped on one of my dvd boxes into a heavy metal radiator. Looked up...to see that it was just some lame lifetime movie on the television about a serial rapist. :smoking:

Womp womp womp - YouTube

2. Yeah, my brother and I had just smoked a fat spliff and in his room he was blasting some action movie on his laptop. When I heard a scream that sounded like him, I burst into his room only to find him watching a movie.