did you have a security blanket as a kid?

Discussion in 'General' started by Exodus2011, Dec 25, 2011.

1. Like an object, like a teddy bear or blanket or something that you loved as a kid? that you couldn't live without?

I had a green blanket a a kid lol. i was on that thing like a crackhead lmfao

2. i had this one hello kitty watch i stole from my sister.
    i also loved apple juice.
    ... and my blue power ranger action figure. those carried me through my childhood.

3. No security blanket, but my little brother used to have one. It was just cut into little squares for him though because he was wearing it out so damn quick.

4. Loved all my blankies ! Lol they were my friends nd never left my side......still hav them in my closet..... Cloudnt bring myself to throw them out the thought kills me lol

5. yea lmfao goddamn i miss my green blanket

LOL! the irony, the blanket was GREEN!

6. I had a white one with balloons, bears, and some other shit on it. Had it until I was 7 I think. I always carried it around with me for whatever reason, wish I knew what happened to it.

7. Yeah I have a blanket my aunt made me

8. I don't think I had a blanket. But I had a fraggle rock doll that was practically attached to me. Until the neighbor kid who was all into army shit taught me how to make a noose and hang stuff. So I took my doll and hung him from the pole in my closet. My mom saw it and freaked out and took the doll away(and not the rope, wtf?).Think she sold him in a garage sale.. Fuuuuuu....

9. I used to have this lil blue blanket I would carry around with me everywhere lol. My family started calling me Linus.

10. I can't say I did or atleast remember. Maybe I did, but I don't recall.

I was supposed to have a blanket that my grandma made me, but she is still making it...

11. Well I liked the idea of having a "blankie" so I chose a small yellow one because I felt that it fit the description pretty well, but I never really felt that I needed it in any way. I just had it because I wanted to have one. Same as imaginary friends... I made some up because it seemed fun, but not because I really needed imaginary friends to fulfill any sort of psychological need.

12. Yup. A pink flamingo beanie baby ahaha. And I still have it, although it has been packed away for years