Did you go to college?

Discussion in 'General' started by Sammyy, Jan 22, 2014.

1. i goed to colege. i majered in inglsh

2. [quote name="Shiva Blaster" post="19384077" timestamp="1390364554"]Haha, not exactly. The environmental field is huge business now in all areas of industry with all the environmental regulations/enforcement that's been brought into law. My degree focuses on environmental impact assessments and remediation, environmental audits, and water/wastewater treatment. Jobs can be with government, municipalities, or with engineering/consulting firms in the private sector. [/quote]Nice man! That's what I'm doin too. Where you fromSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Sort of?

I got my first 24 credits from a local community college before I graduated high school.

I went to a private college for two semesters but actually went to about two weeks worth of classes, spread here and there.

Finally went to another community college and got 4 credits out of the 12 I was taking, too busy getting drunk.

I'd like to go back someday but it needs to be when I'm ready to actually try.

4. No, i disagree. I know for a fact that once you actually get on force you can smoke, as long as you do it so nobody knows. There are no random piss tests but you cant show up baked to work, common sense right? You can also have a green card, while on force. 

So many cops abuse alcohol and hard drugs tho.... cannabis is the least of their worries...

5. [quote name="quedlife" post="19387145" timestamp="1390422460"]Going to a community college for culinary arts. Originally i went for general studies and was going to transfer to a university but i failed math. Ive always sucked at math and couldnt see myself taking trig or other higher math levels. So now im taking classes to become a head chef. I love making food and top chefs get paid decent. And whats different is i actually like going to school now. So yes go to college and find a degree that you think youd actually enjoySent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Hell yeah this is what I'm doing. I'll never go hungry again. I'll be starting school this summer. Community college is where it's at. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. [quote name="Griever" post="19390142" timestamp="1390454907"]Hell yeah this is what I'm doing. I'll never go hungry again. I'll be starting school this summer. Community college is where it's at. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]Thats wasssup bro. Its so easy too lolSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I dropped out of highschool when I was in 11th grade now I'm 20 and trying to get my g.e.d Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum