Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did you get stoned your first time?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RoyalTM, Feb 1, 2009.

1. Yes, no?

No for me, and out of all the people i've gotten blazed for the first time most of them just fake there high the first time, I've never met someone who truely got stoned there first time smoking.

2. I did, which was amazing since looking back i can tell how noobish i was....Only time i have ever had the urge to clean while I was high oddly enough :confused:

3. The third time i felt a little something, fourth time i got ripped:smoking:

4. I did as well, but that was because we smoked alot my first time. It was like a blunt and two bowls between four people. Obviously my first time, so I'm going to have no tolerance. I was very noobish at first also. It's funny to see what time does to you. Haha.

5. My first high was interesting. I shared a bowl with my dad (this was a while ago haha) and smoked two bowls by myself. I got the munchies really bad and then I just sat in a chair for 4 hours. Literally. I finally sobered up, and I didn't know where the time went. It was dark out when I came down. It was pretty crazy.

So to answer the question, yes. I did get high my first time.:smoking:

6. Nah. My first time I was 15 and didn't smoke for another two years after that. My second time was on a bong and I got BAKED. I'll never forget where I came from lol.

7. the first time, just a couple bowls between 4 people, but the second time i took a blunt and 2 bong bowls to 2 kids and i was super-zooted-toasted.

8. Damn,i've met people who smoke plenty of bud to get you stoned and do everything correct but they dont get stoned, I didn't get high untill my 3rd smoke, and it was snowing and dogs were fucking barking, jesus that was a crazy night.

9. I smoked weed for the first time when I was a freshman in high school and it didn't do anything to me so I never bothered because I was doing other drugs at the time

I smoked again my senior year and got very stoned....

now I smoke all the time

I wish I had known what I was missing out on

10. Nope. I hit the bong 4 times, and didn't feel anything at all. Now the second time I smoked was with a joint and I was gone.

11. nope, a little head change and a little tired but nope.
    it was some kush too!
    second time i was baked though

12. Nope, it was my third time.

13. took me several times, first times i was 14, didnt feel much at all.
    next time i was 16 i think, and i got STONED. didnt have a car yet so i had to walk a long ways after that, and i had the best time of my life.

im 21 now and cant believe the difference weed has made in my life. (negative and positive)

14. The highest I've ever been was the first time I smoked weed. Damn I wish I could still get that high. :(

15. Yea, I was baked, and it was just from a shotty, too

16. iunno, i wasnt RIPPED, but i was like really chilled out.. i think it was cause i was too worried about what was gunna happen and looking for it instead of letting it happen.. u know?

17. Yeah, way blitzed for my first time. Friends made sure of that.

18. Out of Ginger ale can, and I get high. It was fun, defiantly not the highest I've been though by a long shot. Just wasn't used to the feeling.

19. I got high my second time, not the first. The first was a joint, second a steam roller. My friend couldn't get high her first time either off my bong, and my bf got ripped his first time with a lung.

Somebody oughta make this a poll!