Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did you get high your first time

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dedadoo, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Why do people tell other people "you don't even get high your first time" I guess everyone is different but do you remember your first time? I sure as hell do. I got high off my ass! All I smoked was 1 blunt sharing with 3 people and I got so fucked up I felt like I was in another planet. It made me want to quit smoking weed when I just started. Shit was crazy.

2. hahah sounds like a good time but nah i didn't get high the first time i smoked

3. I got high my first time. But it was a cirlce of 9 and we smoked 3 blunts 5 spoons and 2 steam roller bowls after that circle broke. Was a good night

4. I remember the first time I smoked. I did feel different but it wasn't a strong feeling. We smoked two bowls or so between two of us.

5. I didn't feel anything my first several times.

6. took me until like the 4th try to understand what being high was lol, it seems to me like most people dont feel much the first time or two, thats probably why "they" say that..

7. I did not get high the first or second time. 3rd time tho, I was fuckin blasted by a double barrel THC shotgun right in the face.

8. I only got a slight buzz, but that's because I wasn't inhaling properly.

9. I was ripped out of my mind the first time I smoked.

10. waited till i was 19 and had torn my ACL playing football at my last college. Told my friends all year i had never smoked and never will... well i went through a nasty breakup, tearing my ACL and wasnt gonna be doing anything for the next couple months so i said fuck it and had em get me a brownie.... 

well it starts off with them telling me eat half the brownie and letting it sit to see how i do.... so of course i eat the whole thing and start drinking some 151. After 5 minutes i tell em im not feeling it and they're like let it sit for an an hour or so and i told em it's not working! So i start smoking some bowls with them and sure enough it all just hits me at once. Im too drunk, wayyy too high at this point and the world is just spinning... friends tried to calm me down the rest of the night but it just wasnt working... laid on a couch and told my friends it felt like i was on an airplane... dont know why but it happened... so yeah... i got high my first time

my first 6-10 times weren't getting high. they were getting annihilated

12. It took me 3 tries, first time nothing, second time nothing. Then the third time after about two months of not smoking. On my birthday I took one toke from my friends pipe and it blew my mind.

13. Diggin your profile pic

14. First time me and my friends didn't feel high at all. I can't remember feeling "high" properly until about a year later. (i'd only smoked bud about 5 times)

15. The first time i got high, i had been drinking so it hit me like a bag of bricks.  Sweet night though