Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did you get high your first time?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SiDankies, Dec 10, 2012.

1. I remember it took me like 6 times of smoking to get totally baked. Idt i was inhaling so maybe thats why but did you get high your first time?

2. Not at all, It was like 2 days after I smoked my first cigarette and I did not get high at all.... I just thought it was like tobacco that tasted better or something.
    I think many people haven't gotten high they're first time either.

3. I did. I ate a shitload of chips then went to a football game. It was sick :)

4. At first I wasn't feeling anything, even after three bowls. Fast forward 15 minutes and i'm laying in a chair staring at the lights on the ceiling, wondering what happened. Oh yeah.. I felt it.

5. Sorry for posting on your thread, but how do I start my own thread..?

6. I got fucking stoned as shit my first time.

7. No i didn't. But when i did, i got really fucking stoned.

8. I dont think so but I rarely smoked after my first time so it was like I smoked for the first time a couple times :) First time bowl, first time bong, joint, blunt etc.

9. I didnt feel it the first two times burning. I remember the 3rd time though......I honestly felt like shrek. It was dark outside and me and some buddies were chilling on a big hill looking over the town and the lighting illumated us in a greenish colour. I swear everything looked 'fatter' and more smooth. They all looked like shrek in a way, and I couldnt even speak any words I was so baked. I remember we were thinking about going to my friends house, but it was too obvious that I was stoned cause I couldnt speak. Cheers.

10. I only got a little high, but I think it had a lot more to do with the girl that was sharing the bhd only gave me like .2 to smoke out of a pipe and I didn't use the pipe the most efficiently. But I did get a little high.

The second time I smoked I had like .75 of some dank sativa and got very high. It was easily one of the most enjoyable highs I've ever had, if not the best.

11. Didn't get high the first time, was trippin out the second time. Hah

12. The first weekend i ever smoked weed I smoke friday, saturday, and then sunday (fun weekend). Friday i smoked with a couple girls and routed with a blunt. But i just wasnt sure if i was feeling anything. Smoked at at the big homecoming barn party the next night hoping i' have better luck. I hit a three foot bong but still wasn't exactly sure if i was high. Finally my good friend (and pot head) wanted to smoke me out sunday night, so we hit a flood. Explained real well to me how to inhale and man i got faded. Its all about how you smoke it man :smoking:

13. Lmao sounds like my story.

Short story: Friend brings a homeade bong over...4 rips later... i waddle over to the couch like im str8 drunk. I'm staring at a tv for no less then 4 hrs. Did I mention the tv was off? No lie, just straight baked out of this world. Loved bud ever since, but was never ever that high again.

14. Yes, i had a medical grade hash edible... It was awesome!

15. Keep the stories coming!!

16. I remember my first bong hit for sure. I was staring into the night sky for a while and eating some chicken quesadillas from taco bell :D

17. I sure remember my second bong hit though. I took two hits and i quit smoking for three months haha

18. I didn't get high the first time, but I remember the second time I smoked a blunt at the skatepark with some friends. I got so high I couldn't move at all and just laid on the bench at the side of the park for like 2 hours. I wish I could get that high now..... stupid tolerance

19. No I did not!! But it turns out I was using a filtered tobacco pipe for my first 5 times so that's prob why but then got a bong and I was gone

20. #20 WheezyDaPenguin, Dec 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2012
    My first time smoking I got pretty stoned. I only took two smalls blunt hits and ended up coughing up a lung. Was a very pleasant experience though.