Did you get high your first time smoking?

Discussion in 'General' started by NorseMythology, Jun 20, 2016.

?

Did you get high your first time smoking?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  3. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Im curious approximately what percentage of people got high thier first time smoking.

2. For those using the app, this is a poll, if you want to vote go to the mobile website

3. I like to believe the only reason one would not get high their first time is if they didn't inhale correctly, or they only smoked like .2 between 4 people.

• Like Like x 1
  4. #4 thesweetone, Jun 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
    ^i agree lol. most peoples first time smoking is in a group. i do remember the first time i got high though...my friends & i had smoked from a water bottle pipe smh. now that i think about it, i felt like my high lasted 6 full hours & the affects of my high were very different, more pronounced. now i feel my high only last 2 to 3 hours..i could just be smoking that reggie. haha jokes, i know im smoking that loud pack & still get very high but its so different from the high i initially felt the first year of smoking..i like the experience i feel now but there are times when i really miss that other high:/ ive tried to stop smoking for a whileee, but even then it still isnt the same...i guess its alright though. as long as im getting high :smiley-rolling-joint:

• Like Like x 1
  5. I did not get high my first time. Nor my second. But the third time, I was listening to music and I thought the tape was warped (yes I'm dating myself here) because it started sounding really different than it should have. But nope, it was fine, I was finally super high! Lol...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nope :smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  7. I got high and pleaded to a god I don't believe in to make it go away. The next time was beautiful.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Nope. Was out at my HS parking lot, big toke circle about 12 peeps. Had like 4 joints an a lil one hitter goin around. They tried to get me high but all I got was paranoid cause I stank.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1