Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did you get high the first time?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by thejolta, Jun 19, 2008.

1. Very, very, very high the first time.

2. Lmao I hear you:smoke:

3. i still say to this day that i think the first time i smoked was the highest ive ever been

4. no, not really.

5. yea i did best high i've had.

had cottonmouth so bad i was eating snow.

good times.

6. I didn't get high simply because I didn't know how to smoke. A buddy of mine smoked me out with a couple of bowls, and instead of sucking in as your lighting the weed and then inhaling when you've got your hit, I was inhaling as I was lighting, so the weed would barely light and I was only able to literally inhale for like 3 seconds as I was lighting the bowl, so it became a huge bumblefuck.

But my second time, I learned the trick...and proceeded to cough my lungs out.

7. my frist time was out of my friends illadelph with the gylcerine chamber. those things are $500 and are monstrous. i fully milked the thing and then i proceeded to clear it at the speed of lightning not knowing what to expect, but then i guess i figured out first hand. i thought iw as going to die. that was my frist hit and my last hit of that session. i dont think that i got high from it, more just sick from coughing my brains out for a good 15 minutes.

the next wekeend though my parents were gone so a couple of my friends came over and one of them brought over his bong. needless to say i was fucking ripped. my friend said that i must have smoked around 1.5 grams through that thing.

8. the first time i blazed, i got RETARDED. we were babysitting my friend who ate shrooms, but after an hour and a half and still no shroom trip, he got pissed and said "lets buy 2g". so he rolled a dime joint for each of the 4 of us, him and my other 2 friends blazed a few times before and explained to me how to hit my joint. needless to say i got back into the house, ate raman noodles and an entire box of chewy chocolate chips, sat on one friend passed out on the couch and thought he was part of the couch, and spent an hour bugging out to a phish concert DVD. crazy night lol.

9. I got so high when I smoked tfor the first time. It was the best high I've had, prolly cause i was exited and shit too. It was such a great night.

10. first time I smoked was at a girl's grad party... lights looked weird but it was probably placebo

third time I smoked it hit me like a truck... I was driving home and listening to DMX... it felt like someone was punching me in the back, to the pattern of the bass (which was fuckin loud)

11. my first time i did headies and HELL YES i got high

12. HAHA I hope u didn't really swallow it.

marijuana stare. totally. a clover cig never made more sense in my life.

13. haha

i remember like, the 5th time i got high

that was some wacked out shit... wish i could still get high like that

gooood old days :rolleyes:

14. The first time I copped some killbud from this kid in my class...it was iight...I was just mad dizzy...

THE SECOND TIME though....I bought some NICE MIDS...I rolled it up on a niice afternoon when my parents were away...I smoked it on the back patio in a nice ass rocking bench :smoking: :hello:.

But a shortwile later my dad comes home....luckily he didn't suspect a thing...but he had groceries, and I had to help....LMAO...I was SOOO focused on picking up the boxes of capri suns and putting them into the FRIDGE...then afterwards my dad picked up the copy of BAD BOYS 2 on DVD...my dad was drinking crown royal, had a nice cigar, so he was off in his ZONE...

Mannnn I went upstairs to play HALO 2..but just zoned off listening to music....HAHA my asscheeks tightened up t the sounding of the bass....BASS reallyyy just pumps when your stoned..my shoulder would flinch to the beat of the music....AMAZING..........

15. To be honest I did get high but it wasn't even enjoyable I mean I was laughing pretty hard with my brother but I got like a instant headache and it killed my throat :D I actually started smoking weed about a year or so after that and now pot inspires me.

16. My friends and I made a gravity bomg told my parents we were camping out in the back yard we hit that all night because we wanted to get high the first time we did. The best experience of my life sadly i have never acheived a high greater than that one.

17. the first time i got blazed was fucking amazing. i miss just fucking laughing and giggling like a little fucking girl at any little thing somebody says because youre fucking young, plastered, and just dont give a fuck.

well i knew my friend smoked, i wasnt peer pressured. all i said was dude you should get me high. now almost every guy i know has faught his friends numerous times, but then again, most of the guys have the ONE friend they've never scrapped, and even if they did it wouldnt make a fuck...okay im starting to ramble, but anyway, this was that guy for me. best friends since 1st grade, still goin pretty strong (not as strong as i'd personally like). we made the ghetto fab 20oz plastic bottle, with a marker casing , aluminum foil, needle (for poking holes in the aluminum to make a screen), and of course mary jane. my friend had just started smoking, thus didnt know very much about the herb. he had about a half oz, and said he didnt have very much. at the time we were both convinced it wasnt very much...but once i had to start buyin i realized a half oz is a decent amount to pay for (i dont suffer from this problem anymore haha)

we snuck out my back door, and went and sat in front of an abandoned house...it wasnt old and scary or anything, just a house.. so were sitting on the little paved road in the pitch black...except for a street light which barely worked as a packing light. after we smoke about 3 bowls in the course of 10 minutes...im plastered. i start to wonder what would happen if i blow out instead of inhaling on the bong. curiosity got the best of me and i got a nice lap of hot burning bud...and bong water. at first i was like oops i just blew out his weed, but then he just started busting out laughing at me and of course...i started giggling like a teenage school girl, and it continued for about 3minutes of solid laughing. so we pack up the next bong..i take a hit..low and behold i look over and see the king of deer..thats right fucking bambi's dad. ive been in plenty of situations with bullshit nooby stoners that would be like..."im so high i see a pink elephant"..just to make em sound cool..which often does the opposite...but this was the fucking king of deer...i mean this thing was like a huge 16 point buck...fucking massive. and it wasnt an exhageration or hallucination. we both saw this mother fucker and again...busted the fuck out laughing for a few minutes. fuckin deer just standin there lookin at us while were makin jokes like "dude wouldnt it be fucked up if we got killed by a deer?" and "oh shit bambi's dad is comin back for revenge"...just stupid shit. once we smoked a couple more packs of the makeshit bong, we went inside and God know's what we did... I'm sure it involved a massive amount of eating sweets and milk or fuckin cookie dough or some shit. when i woke up in the morning i was just fuckin stoked about the night before and was like "dude...was that a dream".

it was a great fuckin night with an old best bud...wish it still happened this way:(

18. The first time I got high I was really nervous shaking and shit it was good really good bud but I can't remember it that well lol.

19. God I can't remember, it was like 7 years ago, 8th grade.

20. My first time, I smoked a few can bowls and got a head buzz. I'd only get a minor head buzz until like my tenth time. I ripped out of a real double-barrel, one and a half-foot bong. We had about an 8th of AK47, and I remember after my rip, just laying down and thinking, "Holy shit...I can't feel anything". I even asked my friend if it was laced with anything, and he was like, "Joel...you've just never been this high!". I was like thinking in my head, "So this is what it's like...". And every time I put my head down I would just drift away and suddenly snap back into reality. I felt like I was at a concert with flashing lights when I listened to Cypress Hill with the lights off.

It's been a long time since that, and I still often find myself wishing I could put my head down and drift away from reality and snap back in, but I'm never that high anymore.