Did you get high the first time?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by doctordopey, Nov 11, 2013.

1. Yes, sir. I bought fake weed first time(he admitted it), then I found a "real" dealer one week ago, I rolled a spliff(I got used to rollint tobacco so I know how to roll and inhale properly :>), it was kief, I put it on tobacco and smoked it, I couldn't move for sh*t, like I was slowly melting, and I had really strong wavy feelings.

Sent from my LT26i using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #42 iSmokePurps, Nov 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2013
    [quote name="Kermitfrg" post="19046043" timestamp="1385393109"]I got really high lol. Me and 2 friends went on this big cliff in the forest behind our school. One of the friends smoked before, so he hit us with his connection, it was so hard to find weed when we started lol. Anyhow; we did not know how to roll a joint, nor did we have any other equipment, with us being just these small 15 year old haha. We ended up smoking from this coca-cola can that we transformed into a pipe I guess. I remember my first high thought was that the tree tops were like salad; the whole world was a salad :hippie: Needless to say, we did not smoke a lot more with cans, I think there might be some health issues ?[/quote]I think only if you torch the ink. Wow so similar to my story me and a friend or 2 used a can to torch an unbroken 5-10g blueberry nug on an Arizona Tea.And yes, gone. We just didn't know it until the next morning.