Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did you get high the first time you smoked?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fatb0123, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Not that it's my first time, but did you get high the first time you smoked?
    If so (and if you remember), what'd you smoke out of and how many hits did you take?

2. I smoked like 4 or 5 hits out of a bowl, and then shared a joint with my friend. I was LIFTED:hello: so all in all, about 12 to 14 hits

3. Dude i was fucking ripped I was stoned I couldn't move

4. I shared 2 joints with 5 people, didn't get high, but it was my first time smoking anything at all so i probably didn't inhale properly

5. didnt really get high but i got crazy munchies

6. I just felt tingly when I was swimming in the pool, nothing major.

7. Used a gravity bong, and then a few bowl hits. I was properly stoned, to say the least.

8. It took till my 4th blunt over the span of a couple days for me to get high. But when I smoked that fourth blunt...Well here I am almost 7 years later lol.

9. Very fucking stoned. Me and my friend smoke like .75g each out of a bong, we were totally stoned but probably successfully inhaled only about a third of that.

10. Maaan I was gone.

11. I laughed a little and I experienced serious munchies (I didn't have any food around, so that sucked). However, I was really high on my 3rd time.

12. Smoked 2 joints with 3 other people, but I don't think I was inhaling correctly at the time. My 2nd try though, that was a blaaaaaast!

13. Smoked a blunt my first time, didn't know how to properly inhale so I didn't my first time.

Second time was a bowl in a buddies bubbler, and I have yet to reach that level of highness again haha.

14. Smoked a joint my first time with my cusin. Went inside and felt slumped as fuck. My feet felt like they were dragging on the stairs as i walked. Sat down on my bed and fucking laughed hard as hell at my cusin. Then proceeded to chill out, and wonder why people liked this feeling of being high.. And it went away within 2 hours.

15. Yes, I got very high on some Skunk. It's in Chapter 1 of the story linked in my sig.

16. Smoked a joint then smoked a bowl out of a homemade bong, some OG Kush. I just remember sitting on the bed on a laptop on Myspace (when it was the shit!) And I don't remember anything else, but I spent my whole high on the bed.

17. I was pulling out of my friends driveway, there were two middle aged lesbians going for a walk, I laughed literally the entire way home, then I realized how high I was...

Oh the good ol' days

18. didnt work until my third time

But oh was the wait worth it. Finally figured out it was working after lighting a crayon on fire and laughing my ass off

19. My first time I got so high I felt like I was experiencing multiple realities at the same time. Time was slow and flowed in segments. It was fucking crazy. Loved it hahahahaha

20. I think I may have experienced something like this before on weed. Expect that life felt like it was a record player on fast forward. And at one point, I can't really explain this too well, but I saw my face at an angle "outside of my body" (meaning that for a split second, everything but my face wasn't there) and then I was "zapped" back in. It only happened once in my smoking career. Has anyone ever experienced that before?