Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did you get high the first time you smoked?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mr Faithful, Mar 31, 2011.

1. It took me two-three times of smoking to get my first high.

What about you guys?

2. The first time I got high was by eating brownies, and i got hella high. After that, smoking did it for me every time.

3. yeah i did, some people do, some dont

4. yes, my brother taught me how to inhale right. I didn't do it right like most people the first hit, but he noticed and taught me to inhale it :smoke:

was high as fuck

5. The first time I smoked was with my girlfriend at the time and her dad. It was only a single joint but they seemed to be pretty lifted. I thought I was too, but I know now it was really only placebo. I was inhaling right too, it just didn't hit me.

The second time was when I bought a dime bag that me and my friend split. We made a water bottle bong and used the whole dime bag up. I felt a little better this time, but I know now I wasn't high, once again.

The 3rd time... :)

6. Yes. I feel bad for those who don't get blazed on the first smoke.

7. first time got BAKED!
    next 10+ times i didnt feel the same effects :(
    took about a year break, and have been smoking ever since! :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

8. I did. I smoked like .4g or something out of a shitty pen/socket pipe. I didn't feel anything and then like 20 minutes later I got(what I know now) was a complete edible like head high. No body high at all. I was like 15 at the time and didn't know anything about weed or being high, and I actually hated it and was annoyed because I was trying to watch tv and was just laughing at every little thing. The next time I smoked was a year later and it was the greatest high ever.

9. I definitely got high my first time.

REALLY REAALLY REALLLLY HIGH!!!! :hippie:

10. I felt a little buzzed, and yes I inhaled properly. Second time though... oh god.

11. Kinda same here.

I guess I was a little more giggly/relaxed the first two times.

Third time, my friend let me use his piece and then I realized what it was really like.

12. Nope... took one hit out of some homemade one hitter... didn't inhale correctly...

Second time... i rolled a shitty loose bad burning joint and didn't feel it... 3rd time.... DAMMMM was i high.

13. First time I placebo'd myself, I wasn't really high. I rolled my own blunt out back when I was 11 with some good dank and smoked it all by myself, my heart was racing cuz my parents were gonna be home from work in like 30mins, and my head felt good, but I really wasn't that high. Second time? Ahhhhhhhhhsheeeeeaaanhhhhhhhhh

14. First time I was lit and every high got more intense and trippy till I got to like 20 times and after that it started going down and now my highs aren't nearly as crazy lol

15. the first real time i got high.. we hotboxed like 3 blunts.

my grandma comes and opens the damn shed catching the few of us hotboxing.

i later lied that they we were burning newspapers. i think they believed it...

i went in my room and layed down. i fully recall how i felt. and this was like grade 7.
    i felt dazed. but not really. i was trying to act normal

i couldnt say i was high. it felt so foreign. like i layed down and stared at the ceiiling not knowing haha.

its like since that first time i always sought the herb. man the first joint i smoked was beautiful. my friend stole it from his mom.
    got so fkn high and played halo 1.. or something.

then a good summer followed sneaking and getting high places.

then i quit for a few years

til like 3-4years ago in grade 11.
    since its been mostly everyday.

ive learned to control my usage recently and i like it
    im stirctly cannabis at this point, no coffee, alcohol nuttin

16. i got stupid faded :smoking:

17. on my third time i was so stoned i didnt know what to do and i wasnt comfortable driving. so i drove barely down the street from where we smoked parked in a BK parking lot and munched sooo hard for half hour...

awesome

18. Hah seems like third time of smoking is the charm for some people.

Either that or I'm being trolled and going to look like an idiot for posting this comment.

19. I totally got high, like really high. But I went all out. If I was going to do it, I was going to do it right. There was a big group of people getting stoned. I probably was in on rotation for about eight bowls, and I was alongside a bunch of other new smokers.

It was all because a cute girl was smoking for the first time. I didn't want to look like a pussy so I was just like "Fuck it, all right." I had about five beers throughout the night too, so that was probably a deciding factor in my decision. I ended up flirting with her for the rest of the time I was there which was cool too.

But I didn't feel the high right away. It took a while to set in. Only that time and the next two times I had what felt like hallucinations, more like walls breathing and stop motion visuals. I spaced out, really, and it was a great feeling. Can't remember a whole lot, but I felt really interesting. I did (and still do) understand why some people felt like they were "tripping," because at least in my case, the first time I was.

I didn't end up hooking up with the cute girl, my mom called and yelled at me for being two hours past curfew (I was 17 at the time, curfew was midnight).

So I drove home. I still don't remember how I did it, but it was only like half a mile and I think autopilot just took over. I remember the streetlights looking awesome. Then, my eyes beat red, I walk in my house. I cry when I talk to my mom and she kind of feels sorry for me, and that took care of the red eye explanation. I didn't have any munchies the first time, but my waterbed (yeah I had a heated waterbed) felt really really good and the body high I experienced was amazing.

I did kind of feel sick the next day though. I don't know if it was my conscience thinking I did "drugs" for the first time and I was a "bad person" but I obviously got over that, because, well, here I am.

20. Yeah got super blazed couch locked, I am a born pot head :smoke::smoke: