Did you ever think there might be a cop on GC watching US?!

Discussion in 'General' started by DriftingApart, May 24, 2010.

1. Sorry about that. I had an assumption though that some of our most popular posters are actually cops, or were cops.

Its just a theory though :rolleyes:

2. #22 TheDankery, May 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2010
    There was a dude who claimed to be a cop on here a little while back... he offered some legit advice, but of course we don't know for sure if he really was in law enforcement. I'll try to find his topic. Obviously, he was chill and not "out to get us" or whatever, even if he could do such a thing.

It was this guy, I think.

3. After there being about 100 different threads posing this same idea, it would seem GC has come to the general realization that A) The cops can't do anything B) No one really care's if they're on GC.

The server isn't even located in the same hemisphere let alone jurisdiction as the cops most blades would be worried about.

4. theres no reason to be afraid of cops. They wouldnt be on here searching people out if there were.

are there cops on here? With over 250 000 members, id bet there are a few for sure. Ive met cool cops who blaze, and im sure there are a bunch that do. They can chill here if they want to.

5. A cop stoner scares you? Those are the ones you don't have to worry about :p