Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did you ever smoke with your high school teacher?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MasterChronicDroKush420, Oct 24, 2013.

1. I think it would be so high if you ran into one of your high school teachers at some random get-together, and just continued to smoke and talk as if you didn't know each other. 

I'm picturing a guy teacher, just because the thought of smoking with pms-esque biatches is not appealing.  Smoking with the hilarious math teacher guy, or the hilarious health/soccer coach who knows his half-semester health teaching job isn't real, and who was also your kindergarten gym teacher...apealling.

For once, the person who was always this in-charge, authoritative figure, is now at your level.  All bets are checkered pop tarts with with purple and turquoise frosting. mmmmmmmm

Hold on,

Yesterday I pulled into Dunkin Donuts to get some donuts.  Then I realized that I was letting the marketing get to me.  The television had always told me that if I wanted donuts, there was only one place to go if you want it NOW! -Dunkin Donuts.  But I knew better.  I drove to the grocery store and picked up some fresh donuts from the bakery.  They were so good and they were cheaper.

As I was saying, about them being on your level - I think it's true. 

I

2. Don't quote me.  I'm vaped more than usual and saturated my cannabinoid receptors with kief.

3. Some Walter White shit.

4. No, but my soccer coach/Spanish teacher in high school tried to buy some weed off of my boyfriend a couple years ago

5. I've vaped with a professor at my university if that counts? Havn't had him for class though, I met him drunk as shit at a concert

6. There was this really down to earth hippie teacher at my high school, never had him but we knew each other. He is a photographer at a major music festival that me and some friends attended, I asked him to smoke but he said he didn't want any stories to get back to school :(

7. At least you both knew that each other smoked.  That's pretty cool, too.

8. My 8th grade teacher was a rasta, needless to say he wouldn't blaze me up because I was a kid. Met up with him a few years later and we burned a nice fat blunt. I was touched and he wasn't even feeling a buzz. 

9. Never blazed with a teacher but a few years back in highschool my buddy sold some bud to our Video and Film teacher. He was hella chill and such a stoner haha

10. Gave a teacher a weed brownie on the last day of school.

11. #11 Deleted member 629842, Oct 25, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2013
    Yeah, if you're ever at a pot farm and the D.E.A kicks in and you see your old Garden teacher in the car asking if you want to grow marijuana with them, say no and go the hell away. Moral of Breaking Bad (Spoiler alert), don't team up with old teachers it'll only wind up with you being a slave to a bunch of Neo Nazis. 

12. <sup>ive never smoked with any of my highschool teachers, but i've smoked with lots of people who are teachers now.</sup>
    <sup>also had a buddy of mine who sold pot to one of the lower grades teachers. the teacher would show up to parties and buy alcohol and pot for everyone lol, he ended up gettin arrested for having sex and partying with students lolll</sup>

13. Never smoked but when I was 17 I ran into one of my teachers at a rave and we we're both rolling balls. She was making out with some tall lanky raver dude and my buddy started singing Hot For Teacher. She had a bunch of students over to her house, they smoked out and such, there was even a rumor she slept with one of them. Needless to say she was promptly canned.

14. Damn, I should have smoked with my art teacher back in H.S.  He was so chill, laid-back and lenient plus I could tell he blazed cause his eyes always seem low, lower than the height of a garage parking lot haha. 

15. I've blazed with college professors before but none of my grade school teachers lol.

Toke On!

16. #16 DnB_Junkie, Oct 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2013
    Never got the chance to, but this quality maths teacher we had would tell us about this local nightclub where he would go and drop Ecstasy all weekend and get messed up. He was telling us about this one night on a school trip in Ireland... He left his doobie on the window ledge (he was outside on his way past) He was a pure legend, everybody loved him. I just can't imagine a teacher getting away with that these days. Not with all he told us haha top guy, He's overseas now with his wife and some old pupils meet up with him. Would love to have a smoke with him should I ever fund a travel back over to NZ :)

17. Never smoked with a teacher, but gave my high school art teacher a brownie on 4/20. I thought he'd wait until he got home, but he took a big bite, chugged it down with coffee, and started teaching.