Did you ever score weed from Head Shops?

Discussion in 'General' started by GreenMage, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Now let's not go on names and locations.
    I'm just curious if you ever scored some bud from a headstore, not the legal shit but weed.
    Tell us about it!

2. Yeah Matt Costello Just Smoke Shop Lawrenceville Ga hwy 29

oops

3. Damn, Matt must have really pissed in your cheerios. :eek:;)

4. hahaha nahh twas just a joke

be funny if the guy that worked there was named that though

5. Head shops dealing sounds like a horrible idea. Plus I'm pretty sure the shop I go to is full of meth heads.

6. why would you ever try this?

7. i once went into a head shop and asked if they had "Rolling tobacco" the guy behind the counter got nervous and paranoid and offended and said "I don't know what you're talking about man" and i'm standing there in a "WTF" thought, come to think of it he probably thought i was asking him for bud in a secret term, EVEN THOUGH i was really asking if they had some fucking rolling tobacco, Assclowns

and i look and see the rolling tobacco in front of me

8. I went into a store one night to buy a bag of Sun Chips. I was not high at this point.

I also wanted to see if they had herbal cigarettes since my headshop had run out of them.

There was an old man standing at the checkout buying a pack of Camels, conversing with the cashier. I went to pay and asked her if she had herbal cigarettes.

She gave me a confused look, and the old man chuckled. It didn't occur to me until after I left the store that he had thought I wanted weed. I just wanted those damn herbal smokes. It would hve been worse if I had asked for the brand itself.

[​IMG]

Yeah it was fucking hilarious. Such a misunderstanding.

9. lol arent those called exctasy cigs? haha that would have been funny as fuck.