Did You Ever Play Imagination Games As A Kid

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MrFeelGood, Jul 25, 2014.

1. When i was like really young me and my brothers used to play these games where we just made up the rules as we went along and played these characters and shit. The universe we created was like a mix of dragon ball z and superman and legend of zelda and shit, and part of it was flying around and shooting lazer beams out of my hands and saying "ha you're dead i got you" and the other 90% was just reveling in all my hoards of imaginary fans who are like, oh look, there goes that awesome guy, that hero dude who has magical powers, i want to blow him" and i'd be like oh, thank you, yes, i am awesome, look at this, i just blew up this entire bus of bad guys with my pinky. thats like nothing for me. watch, i'll do it again."

2. Mhm me and my friends went to this park played tag constantly/whatever we can think of.
    We got bored an made up a game called ground wars. You close your eyes and walk and climb the playground trying to find the people hidden in basically plain sight. And if you walked on the ground (the wooden chips)and the person 'it' heard you they yelled grounders! And if they are on the ground they are out.

Probably the funnest time of my life. Spent hours upon hours playin this game brings me back..

It's all just one big conspiracy

3. Nope. Scared to death of my imagination as a kid. Weird shit was going on in there and I wanted no part of it.

4. Haha

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. #5 The Brad, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2014
    I remember always playing war games pretending sticks were guns and rocket launchers haha I'm sure a lot of people did that.

There was this other one similar to what slhut said we'd play on the playground. Basically follow the leader but you couldn't touch the ground no matter what you had to climb across the monkey bars to jump from the slide to the next thing. I

6. I never stopped. :cool:

7. Me and my friends always had pinecone fights. It is exactly what it sounds like. Our yard was big and surrounded by pine trees so when the pine cones started falling we would go out there and split up into two teams. Then we would all collect a good supply of pinecones and set up some cover for us to use as well. Then we would all count down to the start of the battle and we made a rule that we all throw a pinecone right at the start so it just looked really cool with pine cones being thrown from both directions. That game was really fun, getting hit by a big pine cone stings like a bitch lol. I remember when we had to stop playing it eventually because I got too accurate with them, I was a really good pitcher in baseball back in the day so I could aim where ever I wanted and be able to hit it on the spot. One day I just chucked one as hard as I could at this kid on the other side I didn't like very much, and he got clocked right in the face below his eye, the pine cone put a good sized cut on his cheek and gave him a bruised eye. Lol this is a great memory, kid cried like a bitch from it.

Thank you OP, I had totally forgotten about that game.

8. Me and my friends used to play something called invisible ninjas when we were younger

AN UNDERCOVER ALIEN

To this day i can't visit playgrounds because i am scared of stepping on the hot lava

10. when I was like 7-8.. I became obsessed with magic. I learned basic coin and card tricks but sometimes I would stare at an item like a baseball glove or toy truck for like an hour and focus in moving it with my mind. I did this for at least a few months. Maybe a year until I gave up. But even to this day I still wonder if it's possible lol.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

11. Sounds like you had a great childhood. My imagination was filled with gunshots and people I knew from the neighborhood screaming and dying. I wasn't violent, I've never been and never will be. Never harmed a person in my entire life. That's what I grew up around. To kind of expound on my previous post.

12. if i was in a car i was pretending sonic jumping in the trees at the side of road

Sent from my LG-D320 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. for me i imagined a tiny black pig, mostly because it was just funnier