Did you ever miss a day?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BroadcastMessia, Mar 11, 2010.

1. Hi everyone, two days ago i took 7tablets o xanax(2mg each), then i drink like 4 shots of whiskey...i dont remember any shit, i tooked on monday night, but i just wake-up at wednesday, i lost a fucking day...anyone know something about xanax? The prescption is 4mg bu i use to take 6mg or 8mg...what the probability to me die with this shit?

TYVM
    See yA

2. wow haha, I've never slept through an entire day. except when I was extremely sick, but that's different.

3. Happens alot with higher doses of xanax, people just blackout and dont remember anything about the night before

4. i don't think it's legal to actually be prescribed to take 4mg but yeah there's a chance of dying but you have to take a lot (10+) depending on your usage, body wait, etc. And alcohol enhances it a lot, i mean a lot. Second time i ever took bars, i took 4mg's and started having some brews. Blacked out on my third beer at like 8:30 that night, woke up at 6 the next morning. Found out I talked to my parents 3 hours after blacking out and feel down the stairs. For some reason not remembering anything was appealing to me.. lol

5. Who knows if you even just slept for a day... you could have went out and done tons a shit and just dont know it lol

I had a couple friends over, one took a few bars and we just kicked it... we blunt cruised and went to play basketball...

He was fine, somewhat acting a bit timid but he was good..then he called me at 5pm the next day and asked what the fuck happened last night..

6. wow i already think that the xanax messed up your brain because you sir have the spelling of a fifth grader lol but really i think that doing it everyday can only cause permanent damage

7. Bro,
    NEVER EVER TAKE XANAX WITH BOOZE

it can knock you out, very quickly.

When I was a freshman or Sophomore, I snuck out of my house and met up with a friend, (I crossed a highway to get there), and I took some zannies and drank some beer and baileys, and I don't remember ANYTHING from there. It turns out it knocked us out and we woke up later on in the next day.

Basically, it's like roofies if you mix booze with xanax

8. Hey, im sorry about my spell im from brazil.

I dont feel sick, im just blackout, when i woke up with the thought "shit, its tuesday, when i realize the shit im start do freak out, feeling like i can go deep crazy and never come back...

9. Wow, i take a lot of xanax with booze, i take my daily dosage with a beer or somethind...i took a lot of pharms...lets say i have some acess to them

10. I've slept for 18 hours once... I smoked like 3 blunts (of mids which make me super tired) and was on a bunch of hydrocodone. I got home at like 5 pm and went to take a short nap, and woke up the next day at like 11:30

11. i slept away and entire tuesday. but it was after my first time rolling face, and i took 5 pills and smoked mad blunts. i was rolling face for a solid 18 hours, just went home very early tuesday morning (like 4 am) and woke up at like 2pm on wednesday.

12. I've slept through almost a whole day but that was when I was SUPER tired or sick. It is a weird empty feeling when you lose a whole day like that :(

13. yeah.. i've forgotten whole days from multiple drugs before but xanax is the source of lost days for many people.

when i used to smoke meth i'd be up for a week or so at a time. all the days just blend in after a while. kind of the same feeling but not. you come down, sleep for a day or two strait then feel like a week was about 2 days.

xanax is just total black out status. all i remember is random flashes of imagery on a lot of bars.

14. xanax and alcohol are gonna fuck up your liver its not good for you man

15. Xanax will do that to ya. :D

16. Ambien.
    Out of all the drugs I've taken (not many, mind you, weed booze and a few different kinds of pills) ambien is the one drug that really made me feel like my memory of the previous day had been wiped.

17. Shit men, i drink some booze always after de pills

18. YESS the worst feeling in the world, like you fuckin isolated and its everybody else on one side, and you and your bed on the other.... hate it

19. I've never slept through an entire day, but I have experienced multiple day-long blackout drinking sessions. It's a terrible feeling to wake up sober(ish) after a week long binge and only remember the first day and a half.