Did you dream last night when you slept?

Discussion in 'General' started by WhaleSkull, Jun 15, 2011.

1. If you did sleep, did you dream?;)

I always seem to have more vivid dreams when I go to bed high.

Last night was this weird reenactment of graduation but there was an airplane we were boarding in the cafeteria then we got on another airplane and had to walk on like.... Window blinds/curtains and try not to fall and I dropped my cellphone cause it was in my bra? And someone picked it up and lost theirs and theirs almost went over the edge- we were over a city and she slid my my cellphone and I got it then this girl trying to get in front of us basically falls and then she grabs one handed and the bus driver air plane flyer that got us there helped her then I like went down with her to the street? Then we all had to get shots and some people had to get it in their arms and some in the butt, I had to get shot in the butt cause idk why they wouldn't take my arms veins and thennn yeah idk

Lmao
    What about you GC

2. Yes.

I had a dream involving a struggle over a gun. As always, when this dream pops up, I am able to pull the gun down but not quite enough. I got shot in the abdomen. I then get the gun an continue to shoot at my aggressor point blank, it has little effect. The person usually looks and me and describes, in a very calm manor, what death feels like.

I woke up with this intense, vibrating, warmth.

3. Hahah that sounds like a classic dream. I used to have the most vivid dreams, but i dont know recently i havent been having them... maybe i just dont remember, i really have to start a dream journal.

I used to have two re-occurring dreams:
    1) It would start off in a forest on a hill facing a lake, on a bright sunny day. I was with my mom and two sisters, who were in their nightie's, and i was in p.j.'s (mind you i havent had these dreams since i was like 10). In every dream we would run down this path to the lakeside. Its a calm beach with a subtle, plain dock. At the end of the dock, there is this big rock. In every dream my mom would go to the end of the dock, and jump on the rock. The rock would then turn into an octopus and proceed to eat my mother hahah. Every dream i would start off naive, but then when i see the rock i would remember, but despite my efforts i wouldnt be able to communicate it to my mom. It haunted me for years haha, and i can see the images in my head clearly.

2) My dad and i are running through our house (even though its not my house in reality), but then we fall through the floor, into this weird basement cellar room. The room is infested with man-eating ants. My dad breaks the window at the top of the ceiling, and pushes me through. I end up running across the yard to hop into a limo where my sisters and mom are waiting for me. I can still feel the ants biting my leg, thats how vivid it was.

Funny how the two dreams that stand out the most in my childhood involve the death of both of my parents.

4. Trippy. Ive also had a dream where im talking to a group of my friends, but to my frustration none of them pay attention to me. After giving up their conversation progresses to them describing my death, and discuss the fact im gone. It was a trip to say the least.

5. You are present for the convo where they talk about you as if you're dead?

That's mad trippy.

6. #7 Mein Aufschnitt, Jun 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2011
    I havn't been able to remeber my dreams since I was a little kid. It's been around 15 years... :confused_2:

I don't even remeber what dreams look or feel like. :(

7. I had a dream that all men were created equal. It was riveting.

8. yeah, i had a dream my boyfriend and i were at a birthday party.. for his old dog.

9. #10 WhaleSkull, Jun 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Sounds lovely! Hehe

10. #11 WhaleSkull, Jun 15, 2011
    Maybe have one on your GC Blog if you forget, or repost at this board and copy into a document on your computer!

And rock turning into octopus.. Epic

11. Wow that sucks. Not even a little bit? like a fleeting memory of a subtle dream you had the night right as you wake up? i would suggest starting a dream journal but that would be irrelevant if you literally have NO dreams.

@newbgrow: ye man it was really trippy. They say you cant die in your dream... and that may be true (in the dream i didnt experience death so to speak).. but no one said shit about being dead in your dream haha. It was weird, but i think it may be partially due to the fact that occasionally i fantasize about my own death. Sounds weird i know, and its nothing suicidal or anything like that... its more i want to be a positive impact on as many lives as i can, and i suppose i fantasize about being missed after i pass.

12. I can't remember if I did dream.

13. #14 WhaleSkull, Jun 15, 2011
    Aw! Try meditating before you sleep. Smoking up before sleep personally makes my lucid dreams come out more vivid, or if I have alcohol in me. Sorry to hear it and you just gotta try maybe! Keeping a positive attitude won't steer you wrong

14. nope nothing. If I sleep for about 8 hours for example. I wake up and It feels like all I did was lay there with my eyes closed for what seems like around 1-2 hours.

15. I had a dream some girl in my school went to jail because she was a hitman. Then I was talking to Obama for some reason.

What does this mean?

16. That you secretly want to kill the president?:eek:

17. I have recurring dreams of a zombie apocolypse o_O It's never the same dream tho. One time i had a zombie polar bear chasing me, keeping up with my car going like 60mph on a regular road. Other than that their typical zombie dreams.

18. no, because when i sleep stoned, i dream none

19. I once had a dream about a horde of zombie monkey soldiers.... :smoke: