Did you cry at the last 30 mins of Toy Story 3?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Nathan, Jun 23, 2010.

1. #1 Nathan, Jun 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2010
    I got a little teary eyed but I never shed a tear. When I went to the bathroom after my eyes were red lol. I think it hit the people age 15-24 the most since they saw the originals as a kid. That was probably the most nostalgic I've felt in months.

2. please don't move this where it belongs. i want votes

3. quoted for truth too! I want to see it! I've seen these as a kid, must go out and watch it. I'm very interested in the results! :hello:

4. Well come on. You guys can't deny that the movie section gets almost no views. Look at it now, "The Big Picture" only has 13 viewers right now plus it's split up into 5 sections.

It's probably one of the best movies I've seen in years.

5. Sorry dude, but if we let every thread stay in General because someone wants more views/votes, there'd be no point in even having more than one forum. :p

The Movie forum will get more traffic if people post more threads here. ;)

6. I only got teary eyed when the little girl said "There's a snake in my boot" (I think that was the line) when they noticed Woody in the box. :eek:

Great movie. :smoke:

7. i can honestly say that i didn't cry. It was a damn good movie, although i would have prefered a special screening called "people who have waited since 1995 to see this, and dont want to hear a bunch of little kids scream the whole time" :D

buzz lightyear is a boss

8. Grrrrrrrrr lol.