Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did y'all start off smoking mids, or loud?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ChokingToking, May 12, 2018.

1. First time I ever smoked, it was some nice green bud, with orange hairs sprouting from the side. And, we smoked about a gram of it, so you can imagine just how dead my noobie ass was.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Brick weed for me.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Smoked Northern Lights my first time. My first couple months of consistently smoking I was obsessed with that strain lol. Haven't smoked it in years though. Its strange, I used to be able to handle weed better when I was younger. As I've gotten older it makes me more panicky. I'm more into high CBD and low THC strains now.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Og lemon kush

• Like Like x 2
  5. Then purple urkle

• Like Like x 2
  6. Got lucky and i was raised in a place where mids were frowned upon so i didnt even know there was a lower quality until my buddy bought an oz of mids for 20 and we had to remove stems and seeds for hours lol

I just figured weed grew the way it was all the time until i knew better

• Like Like x 2
  7. I didn't know what the quality was at the time since I was new, but now I know it was some mid. It was trimmed kinda shitty too. But it got me and my friends high lol

• Like Like x 2
  8. I started out on hash :smoking: & where I live it's rare if you find anything but good weed & hash lol no one buys shit gear round here

• Like Like x 2
  9. The very first time I tried it as a teenager, we must've had mids or something even shittier. I remember seeds popping and shit, and don't remember feeling high or really even knowing wtf I was doing.

• Like Like x 2
  10. I’m only 21, my first smoke was in middle school but it was when loud was already readily available.. Needless to say I’ve been smoking loud since day one. I’ve of course had some schwag over the years but I’ll leave that for my friends across the Gulf.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I started off on dirt weed like worse than mids. I was 15 at the time.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Yup, ditch weed, or brick weed, was all there was around when I started.

• Like Like x 2
  13. The first time I smoked it was loud and the second time I smoked was GSC. I got so high that second time that I remember my heart pounding when my mother called to ask what I was doing and didn't want to be like, "yo moms I'm baked" so I opted for telling her I was at home. My parents were out of town and I was at a party. That night I camped out with some friends in my front yard...good times.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Some compressed garbage that smelled like lawn clippings with plenty of seeds and stems my first time, and honestly probably the first year or so of me smoking. Still got me ripped as shit at the time though, nowadays if I had to smoke that crap for some reason I would probably need to smoke an eighth to catch a buzz

• Like Like x 1
  15. Brickweed was all there was when I started. I can remember getting high as shit so must not have been that terrible...I wouldn't smoke that shit now though. About 10 years ago a co worker sold me some serious loud and I never looked back

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  16. trash brick weed all day in the hood. I used to buy more weight when i got older and it would still be pressed into shoe-box form so hard it would just chip off. I'd have to take my moms steam iron and steam it so the bud would loosen up enough to pull apart.

• Like Like x 2
  17. That's sounds like a good time, haha

• Like Like x 1
  18. mmhmmm back when it was 600 a lb and there were buy 5lb get 5 free deals. Those days are gone.

• Like Like x 1