Did ya ever have one of those dreams where you were running...

Discussion in 'General' started by CrowClaw, Jan 12, 2013.

1. To op: Nope.

Ive never had any of that before.

Steb: It happens alot.

2. i don't think i've ever thrown a successful punch in a dream.

I have had dreams where I was running. but it was more like jogging, for exercise. pretty cool dreams, i could just run forever and ever, never got tired. i like those dreams.

3. Yep. Also in some of my dreams my vision is blurry and distorted...apparently you can't read in your dreams bc the part of the brain responsible is asleep or something. Pretty cool
    tho

4. Yeah that shit has happened to me on multiple occasions. That or having a dream of fighting someone and just not being able to fight for shit.

5. I hate that slo'mo' feeling. Not only when trying to run, but try playing basketball in your dream...feels like you can't dribble the ball or hit the rim.

I've actually been shot numerous times in my dreams. I felt the burning sensation and and the fear of dying.

6. yeah i was being chased by a gorilla and i shrinked to the size of an ant. unfortunatly this also meant that I could only move as fast as an ant, so I was like inching forward while the gorilla caught up to me in no time. it's hard to explain but then i became the gorilla and picked myself up from the ground and then ate myself.

LoL feel free analyze

7. How about swimming in dreams? it feels like I'm gliding on the surface @ 100mph

8. #28 4ganja2green0, Jan 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2013
    i had these kind of dreams alot when i was younger. terrible feeling of being completely helpless. also ones where you are fighting and all your punches are thrown slow and you are doing no damage. lol

sex dreams are pretty cool, although your only really thrusting against your mattress or your dog! i always seem to wake up before i bust a nut. shits bullshit!

9. To dream that you are moving in slow motion may suggest that you are feeling powerless, anxious or frustrated. Is it possble that you're currently going through a hard time in your waking life and experiencing tremendous stress, which is almost immobilizing you?

Sent from remote island in South Pacific using GC Forum

10. No.

I hate waking up from a dream feeling all emotional and shit.