Did ya ever bone a teacher?

Discussion in 'General' started by SlowMo, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Anyone ever bone or get boned by a teacher?

I had a hot 9th grade english teacher that would always give us the spread. She had a sweet thing going on there but I got in trouble for trying to cozy up to her. I wanted that teacher!

2. Yeah but I was home schooled. 

3. 9th grade

This hot ass milf english teacher. She always sported tight white jeans with a juicy camel toe inbetween :yummy:
    She'd always bend over and stuff.

God was she hot!

4. Fuck man - you and I might've been in the same class! Do you ever remember a drunk kid falling out of his chair in the back?

5. No. I was never molested by a female teacher (unfortunately :cry: )

6. A sexy ass milf in 10th grade once, we locked the class door and I pounded get fat ads till she cried. Then I woke up

Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. This motherfucker right here. This guy kills me. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I made out with a teacher I had once. She taught English, was hot and hot. It was after I'd graduated, we were randomly both at the same club and I'd crushed on her all through high school.

I felt invincible that night.

8. I wish there was one I wanted I had her twice in 7th grade and 9th grade i had some good times in there and if i could I would put the moves on her. Everyone else was old

9. For real tho.. Mrs. Bachmann if your on here... I would destroy you. You'd have to take a few days off to rest after I fucked you.

That milf pussy tho.

10. This wouldn't happen to be your mom, would it?

[​IMG]

11. The creppy part....

My moms first name is Lisa and her middle name is Ann..... :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

12. Had a few teachers in UNI who were complete babes

never had sex with a teacher though

13. #13 AR Toasty, Nov 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2013
    Please direct your attention to my sig and respond accordingly.

Edit: about your mom. Idgaf about OP.

Side note, OP, please see my sig too.

My friend got pissed at me years ago, because I was talking about how I wanted to to fuck Lisa Ann soo hard. This was in high school.  I learned that his mom's name is also Lisa Ann.  Milf too. LOL

15. no. :hide:

16. One of my high school coaches showed a lot of inappropriate interest in me.  He was creepy.  

17. nothin like good ole milf and cookies

18. My friends math teacher :ey: I divided her legs :laughing:

19. #19 cothrantyson, Nov 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2013
    that's actually fucked up bro. did you at least throw the legs in a garbage can or something?

20. fucking classic