Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did weed make me sick?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by broompeople, Aug 16, 2017.

1. i love marijuana and do believe it helps me in a lot of ways (anxiety, nausea, pain, etc) but recently I bought from a new guy and the bud I got looks good but after I smoked it I felt really nauseous. The next day was alright but later that night I threw up 2 times and had chills. Do you think it's just purely a coincidence that this happened? I bought from a friend and he's very nice and makes good wax too. His wax has never done this to me. I'm starting to think I may just have the stomach flu? What do you guys think? It's extremely rare to get something that's been laced right? Just a little scared and hoping it's a coincidence.

2. Have food and water before you smoke, weed increases metabolism so you'll feel like butt if you have nothing in your system. It may have also been because the bud was toooooo dank for ya so take it slow.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum