Did we really land on the moon?

Discussion in 'General' started by Lithium, Feb 27, 2006.

1. Yeah i've watched a few different of these type things. Pretty good proof, not sure myself :)

2. I never took the time to read it.. but they have some good points..

like why the hell the flag waved in the air on the moon.. when their is no air on the moon.

3. sure we didn't go the first time...its America what do you think!

4. i question whether or not we did as well.

it's entirely possible to fake the moonlanding based on the evidence shown in the documentaries.

however, the possibility doesn't necessarily mean that it was faked.

so i don't know.

5. haha im with u.

that fake ass first landing was staged for this countries moral.

6. i heard bush talking recently about how nasa is going to go again.
    i was wondering what the point would be since we've already been there.

how many landings have there allegedly been since the first one?

7. having armed missils that are deployable from outerspace(aka the moon) would be bush's wet dream.

8. well u cant really go by anything that Fox broadcasts, all thier news and documentary shit is all one sided and has some kind of propaganda agenda.

9. ROFL, there is undeniable truth that we landed on the moon.

10. Wow thats alot evidence. I dont know if we ever really landed on the moon. I dont think so, but who knows.

11. All of that evidence is suspect shoddy at best. None of their points are actually valid, and all of their so called "scientific proof" has been refuted many times by actual scientists. Think of how many people were involved in this. Is it really possible that thousands of people kept totally quiet over the years? And think about the Russians, the KGB would most certainly have known if we faked it.

12. Honestly... who gives a shit?

13. google has a new feature called google moon where you see the surface of the moon sorta the way google earth works.

on google moon you can zoom in a see the past landing sites and shit. so i think this conspiracy theory is more than likely debunked.

14. I looked at google moon, I couldnt see anything at any of the sites. And I noticed if you zoom in all the way the moon turns into a picture of yellow shit with bubbles.

15. yeh its just like area 51...

i can google zoom that hell hole and i still dont know shit about it.

16. The flag moved because of solar wind I think

17. a lot of people

being able to land on the moon is some crazy shit

18. thats some cool footage!

Weedzilla, could you post a link for that google moon thing? I cant find it on google. I just smoked again at 4:20 and I wanna look at the moon lol.