Did US customs take my bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by harr1tac0, Dec 22, 2012.

1. I ordered a bong and a slider pipe and I'm starting to get worried that it was taken by US customs. I check the tracking label everyday and since December 6th it has said "prcossed through sort facility" in Bru, Belgium. It is currently December 21. This is pretty frustrating. I've been using a can for the past week since I'm missing my piece in hopes that my bong will come in. Does it sound like it was taken by customs? I spent about $120 on both of them so if my bong was taken is there a chance grass city could refund and of my money?

2. Sometimes it just takes a while, other times they take your bong. You really won't know until you either get the package or are notified that your package was seized. There are some people on here who have waited over a month for their package to go through customs.

Bada-bing-bada-boom.

3. Alright. I haven't received any letters from customs yet. I'm only worried since it hasn't updated online and its a little annoying since I don't have a piece at the moment.