did u smoke and play sports

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by H4ZER, Feb 4, 2010.

1. Because I know smoking fucks up your stamina and may keep you from playing sports I just started back smoking so I cant really have much of an opnion on this I just want to know if you were able to do sports and still smoke from time to time

2. I never smoked cigarettes if that's what you're talking about.

I did smoke a lot of weed in high school, and I played 4 sports. Including track, which takes a lot of stamina. It might have affected me a little bit, but not enough to keep from from excelling...

It was the hard drugs that kept me from playing sports. Once I got wrapped up in them, I quit giving a shit about sports and threw out a lot of opportunities I could have had for scholarships. Probably the biggest regret I have in life for sure...

3. yeah you can smoke buds and still be a boss at sports

just look at mike phelps that dudes prolly got more stamina then anybody in the world and he smokes or smoked buds

4. toked my way through high-school sports. No idea if it effected my 'skills' but it made the games a lot more enjoyable.

5. SWED when I rollerblade and in the summer, or spring on a nice warm day I can skate for 10 hours... I can go all day long.

I usually skate like 4-6 hours on a regular day though.

One time me and my budy dosed some 4aco DMT and went skating...HOLY CRAP was that the best hour ever...we did not say a word...we did not stop...we landed every trick one after the other for an hour...then we sobered out of it and smoked some bowlas!! Since the day started off soo good and more people kept coming to the skatepark...we stayed there for like 10 hours....10 damn hours at ONE skatepark...holllly....but we smoked so much it didn't even matter hahaha

6. no way you smoked dmt and did anything. and i played pickup basketball once high, and it was a blast haha

7. yeahh i play football and lacrosse and i made the all state team for football. soo that kinda disproves that thoery. and a friend of mine was an all state for hockey four years in a row, and i remember eveyone including me sayin that he would blaze on the way to EVERY game, and in the locker room drinking vodka out of a water bottle before EVERY game.

8. #8 kirill, Feb 6, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2010

Didn't smoke the DMT at all, it was like a quarter of a dose... 4aco...we dipped it on our fingers and licked it....literly the most BITTER thing I ever tasted...like the tiniest amount on my pinky just BLEW my tastebuds it was gratification of doing quality drugs hahha...

but seriosly man it hit us like a supe rlight shroom buz it was sick, jus way cleaner... crisp like acids but shrommy man, shroomy!

9. all the damn time

10. I have so much less energy and aggressiveness when I'm high, so I've rarely ever tried.