Did they smell it?

Discussion in 'General' started by Crawfordthedank, Apr 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Crawfordthedank, Apr 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2014
    As I was walking to the bowling alley my friend handed me his pack and it had our meds. Little did I know there was 4.5 ounces of nug in the bag. ZIPLOCKED. We had just smoked a blunt and I just handed my bag to the dude and he put it to the side (for some reason everyone had to check in their bags). After we finish a round I go to pay. This girl I was with says, "Whats that smell? It smells a lot like weed." This guy hadn't even handed my bag yet. I turn to her and say, "I'm not sure what that smell is."

"Hey Sir, could you pass me that bag to your left? Thats mine." The dude hands me the bag and I grab it. My friend says, "GOD DAMN! what is that smelling so dank?" I hadn't told them about anything. I then open up the bag and show them. 

Did the guy notice that took our bags? It smelled like some skunk when I picked up the bag. 

We tipped the guy in swishers and $10

2. Yeah he did he was cool about it.

Haha tipping in swishers? I got to do that. 

That guy for sure smelled something. 

Yup we tipped the guy with two grape swishers.

5. Who cares if he smelt it... He knew cuz of ur friends

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

6. #6 Crawfordthedank, Apr 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2014

The guy was so relaxed about it I bet he was blazed up too. Thats the place to go though, they have $5 pitchers of beer and they are totally cool with you getting flat out wasted on their lanes. 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.