Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

"Did they really just fucking do that?" shit

Discussion in 'General' started by Spaced, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Alright... So let's hear some ridiculous shit that you've seen when you're out in public.

Mine isn't that good but about 6 years ago I was stoned getting some drivethru taco bell. This (OBVIOUS) hopelessly intoxicated bitch gets out of the car in front of me, drops her pants, and attempts to piss on the speaker.

She left the pants, got back in the car and they waited and got their food... Definitely made me laugh my fuckin ass off.

Go GC... Shock me, make me laugh, yada yada yada. Fucking yada.

2. I was leaving a bar in downtown Olympia once and saw a guy taking a shit right in broad daylight in the alley.

Every time I walk through that alley with friends I make sure to tell them the story. It makes me laugh every time. :D

3. [quote name='"Stigma"']I was leaving a bar in downtown Olympia once and saw a guy taking a shit right in broad daylight in the alley.

Every time I walk through that alley with friends I make sure to tell them the story. It makes me laugh every time. :D[/quote]

:laughing: ...that shit is hilarious!

4. was on miilitary in SATX and i saw a two fat chicks fighting over a purse. no joke.

5. Yeah it was pretty funny shit. (play on words... i crack myself up)

One time I had a ex that lived in downtown Oly and I helped her pack her stuff when she was moving. As I was carrying some things down to her car I noticed a door that was cracked open in the alley. So on my way back from the car I decided to peak in....BAD idea. I saw 2 guys dressed halfway in drag (not fully clothed) putting on wigs and makeup.

Olympia has some strange folks. :D

6. a few years ago i was at walmart and saw some fat lady wearing white spandex walking around after she had just shit her pants and sat in it. every single person she walked by was looking at her and laughing behind her back. it was poetry.

7. on new years my buddy got drunk and double drop kicked(both legs) my other buddy in front of a bar :laughing: the bouncer was laughing his ass off.

8. double leg drop kick shows commitment. your friend is a boss.

9. i can't really think of anything but i like this thread.

10. I don't know, handfuls of shit comes to mind.

Hm.. I remember once I was with a girlfriend drinking and one of her friends came over because he heard I skated and he was into it. We skated together a bit, and then I invited him to drink my alcohol and get drunk with us, so he did.

We all get fucked up and he's in the other room while my girlfriend and I are in the livingroom watching TV or talking or whatever, I don't remember. He comes in and when I leave the room he pulls out this long ass love letter and gives it to her o_O'.

We were 18 at the time, he may have been 19. It just caught me so off guard that somebody was like "oh yeah, I'm gonna write this bitch in the other room a love note and I am 19 years old, and then I'm just gonna give it to her while she's with her boyfriend who just got me drunk". I wasn't too offended or anything. Just odd as fuck

Not the best story.. but it definitely had me thinking "did he really just do that shit?"

11. [quote name='"Mogwai"']I don't know, handfuls of shit comes to mind.

Hm.. I remember once I was with a girlfriend drinking and one of her friends came over because he heard I skated and he was into it. We skated together a bit, and then I invited him to drink my alcohol and get drunk with us, so he did.

We all get fucked up and he's in the other room while my girlfriend and I are in the livingroom watching TV or talking or whatever, I don't remember. He comes in and when I leave the room he pulls out this long ass love letter and gives it to her o_O'.

We were 18 at the time, he may have been 19. It just caught me so off guard that somebody was like "oh yeah, I'm gonna write this bitch in the other room a love note and I am 19 years old, and then I'm just gonna give it to her while she's with her boyfriend who just got me drunk". I wasn't too offended or anything. Just odd as fuck

Not the best story.. but it definitely had me thinking "did he really just do that shit?"[/quote]
    What a weird fuck! Who does that kind of shit haha

12. I live in Fairbanks, Alaska and during the summer we have a bit of a problem with drunk natives downtown. I've seen them do some crazy shit.

I have seen a guy stumble up onto my lawn then pass out with a big bottle of cheap vodka clutched in his fist. My roommate and I didn't do shit about him. We just went outside periodically to smoke and laugh at his drunk ass on the edge of our lawn. After 5-6 hours he gets up and takes a swig on his bottle. Makes a sour face and throws it in the street just as a "drunk wagon" pulls up. (that's how bad the problem is, we have a group that patrols downtown looking for drunk natives.) At this point drunk dude is pissed and tries to fight off the volunteers, but they easily wrestle him into the van and take off.

Once I was woken in the middle of the night by loud voices in my living room. So I go out to see what's up and I'm greeted by a full on piss drunk native lady yelling about her uncle. She walked into my house and was upset that her uncle had died and that he used to live where we lived then. After finally getting her to calm down and leave my house she asks if she could use my bathroom before she leaves, and being the nice guy I am I say yes... Big mistake! After she leaves I am heading back to bed when I catch a whiff of something foul. Thing that the bitch blew up my toilet then forgot o flush I go into the bathroom, shirt over noes, flick on the light, and see the most disturbing site. She literally blew up my bathroom... Shit everywhere... So nasty...

I have more stories, but I have to do some work first. Later.

13. LOL this is your girlfriend's version. He probably fucked her brains out.

14. One time staying the night with one of my "friends", before I had a cell phone, I was using his phone to text my girlfriend of the time. Well, after I went to sleep, he pretended to be me and got her to send him 3 pics of herself completely naked. Next day, she was like "So did you like the pictures?" And I just looked at her and said "Wut? o_O" Needless to say, kid got his ass kicked.

At a party, girl tried to do a kegstand, threw up everywhere, then tried to keep going, choked on the beer and threw up again, still tried to keep going, threw up one last time, and then when she got set down and was trying to walk off, she fell down and her head went through the nearest piece of drywall. That was pretty fuckin' funny. Except for her puking three times. Shit was nasty.

15. Haha nah man I was just in the other room so I pretty much walked in on it going down. It was pretty strange.

When she didn't go for him he started getting pretty pissed and acting crazy. He ended up getting his ass beat pretty bad that night, but not by me (or her haha).

16. when i was in middle school, on the way home, i caught 2 people having sex at a park.

17. I dunno if this fits, but where i go to school, prostitution is apparently really big. Every time we go to Dennys at 3am, we always see these dudes and their hookers. Saw a tranny prostitute once.

Some chick was attempting to convince us she could handle her alcohol one night. We were having a key to the fifth party and after her and her partner finished the fifth, she went straight to the toilet and puked a stream of what looked like fire. We call her the Dragon now :)

Some dumbass bitch was doing a keg stand at one of our parties and for some reason let go of the keg while we were holding her up. I was just like " Da fuq?" She had a big ass bruise on her face though, from taking a keg to the face.

18. There's gold in this thread. Let's keep it going

19. One time me and another friend were in my car with a second friend following us. We were crossing a road that crosses a lake and heading up towards a blind corner. This crazy fuck pulls into the oncoming lane, pulls up next to us and just looks at us.

same kid also attempted to chase a boisterous kid out of his house with an axe during a party.

20. [quote name='"TheOriginalMad"']One time me and another friend were in my car with a second friend following us. We were crossing a road that crosses a lake and heading up towards a blind corner. This crazy fuck pulls into the oncoming lane, pulls up next to us and just looks at us.

same kid also attempted to chase a boisterous kid out of his house with an axe during a party.[/quote]

That's fucked up on both accounts!

Sounds like someone I don't want to hang around with haha