Did the protests/riots cause the US corona uptick?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by VikingToker, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Because half of them dont give a fck!! All about the $$$$$ and did u watch what i posted? They pump shit out to people knowing this,,,they work for big pharma...sorry if u dont like it but its the world u are living in unfortunately

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. I’m gonna assume that you don’t work in the medical field, and if so, try to not talk about something in which you have no idea what you’re talking about.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Lol ive dealt with bs myself buddy,,and fhey dong give a flyin fck aboug anyone unless u are made of gd money fhe health field is controlled just like cops they all do as they are told plain n simple...u must come from money or u have never struggled n lived reality i guess cause the health care sucks in americanT!

4. I can assure you that I don’t give a fuck how much money someone does or doesn’t have in the bank when I’m helping them. Is there problems with our system, yes, but don’t talk shit on the people who spend their lives helping others.

• Like Like x 1
  5. U must be in the field cause seems ur taking it a lil personal for wtfe reason idk but its all good,,im not arguin over it thats for sure.

6. Yeah, Twistedd actually saves lives for a living and he doesn't do it for the money.

You are entitled to your opinion, but I understand why he's taking unkindly to it. I would too.

7. One helluva a debate. Loud mouth gets checked and defers to the opponent.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

8. I too worked in the medical field and have plenty of family still in the medical field including some doctors, OR surgeons and a relative in NY who runs day and night in EMS and Ambulance. Money has no influence on who gets treated.

That being said a lot of medical services will try to milk you for every penny over even the most basic care.

Since Obamacare the medical industry took a dive down the shitter, doctors make so little now that more and more greedy or 3rd rate doctors have entered the field. It's all fucked, a lot of them just want cash and could care less about anything else.

Was just involved in 4 court cases around doctors who completely ignored or missed very obvious symptoms and that resulted in these patients either dying or suffering life altering symptoms. I can't say much more than that unfortunately but healthcare has taken a turn so there's definitely an argument to be made from both sides.

Oh and those cases were pediatrics. So kids.

Nada nos puede parar

9. Also it's remarkably stupid to not believe that these mass gathering protests didn't cause an up tick in Corona infections.

The left may have lost their collective minds but in this instance of reality 2+2 does indeed = 4

Nada nos puede parar

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. If it didn't, it should have. That's the exact behavior the mainstream media has been scaremongering us with for the past 4 months.

• Like Like x 1
  11. after being misdiagnosed multiple times, i'm gonna say they're junk. but that's only due to my personal experience. i don't have much trust in them even though i need them often... but i find a few good ones here and there.

12. Umm.. Dur..

13. Just cuz of the subject of “protest/riots” -

WTF?!

jeez man!!

edit: so it doesnt appear to be an actual gunpowder/lead/bullet but is certainly a projectile fired at someone for simply taping the scene below.

BOY WOULD I LIKE TO SEE THE POLICE THAT DID THAT PUT ON TRIAL - AND SENT TO STRAIGHT UP PRISON. THINK HE’D LAST??!

j

14. Potential threat neutralizing. Guy could've been a possible shooter. They tapped the "winder" non lethal to let him know they see him. From the cops view point it's a human silhouette glare from a high vantage point. While others are tussling. Just a warning shot to back him up. Thats just someone making sure the entire team makes it home. Kentucky don't f#ck around. I got riot training from Louisville Metro when I was stationed just outside there

15. Maybe they think black lives do matter.

• Like Like x 1
  16. It has meaning because dummies give it such meaning.

17. Well, some black lives.

Black on black crime still goes ignored. I think a lot of American whites are scared of being accused of racism if they discuss that.

Does seem to take a lot more black lives, though. I think the movement should rebrand.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I is exhausted trying to rebuff all the minimization and equivocation. How can all lives matter if only some black lives matter?

• Like Like x 1
  19. I think we’ve misunderstood each other. Your last question confuses me, I agree with that message

20. Only black lives that matter are those taken by police or non blacks.

• Like Like x 1