Did something stupid drunk

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by engaged44, Oct 24, 2011.

1. So there's this girl that I'm interested in who I have hooked up with twice in the past few weeks. Saturday she was there and we all got drunk. Apparently I went outside and talked with her friend and told her that I really liked her. Her friend told her that I really liked her and she was weirded out.

She then called my friend and talked to him. He told her that I was just drunk and that when I'm sober I say im only interested which is true because I dont know her that well.

Should I just let it be or say something to her? I dont wanna fuck up my chances.

I'm a fucking idiot.

2. So she's weirded out at the prospect of you liking her?

Sounds like she's just not into you, bro.

3. [quote name='"Makizushi"']So she's weirded out at the prospect of you liking her?

Sounds like she's just not into you, bro.[/quote]

Word.

4. Sounds like either the two times you hooked up she didn't like how you handle your whammy stick.

Or she just wants to use you as a fuck stick. Either way no harm no foul when drunk. Just keep talking to her like nothing happened. Pretend you don't remember and move on. She will realize you where drunk and leave it at that hopefully.

5. I wouldn't bring it up..your friend already told the girl you like that you aren't actually interested in her friend. Now just make it obvious you are keen for the girl you are actually interested in.

Judging by the other responses in this thread..I think I misinterpreted the post. nvm.