Did shrooms last night for the first time

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by je5ter, Aug 22, 2009.

1. All I can say is that it was fucking amazing. Me 3 other friends took around 2 grams each and we tripped the fuck out!
    Visuals were crazy! Colors changed everywhere. Walls breathed and rippled. I cannot even explain it. At one point I was listening to music and all of the sudden I just started to melt into the couch. I was also watching the words on my ipod morph into each other.

2. haha nice man...now try some acid...waayyy better than shrooms...or at least man up and do an 8th

3. Nice man, im going to do 2g of shrooms for the first time next week. What did you guys do when you took them?

4. Yea, you're one to talk about "manning up."

5. owned >_<

6. LMAO!! hahahahahaha

7. if u seriously are callin me a bitch for liking good music then fuck off...we dont need people like u at GC..in fact we dont need people like u anywhere...eat shit and die asshole

8. yea ive done acid before and to me shrooms are way better (if my might have been that i took a low dose of the acid)
    but next week i plan on doing an 8th

we just chilled at my friends house house and smoked and watched a couple movies and then we went outside to go explore and ride bikes and stuff because it felt amazing to
    good luck next! youll have a blast, surely an experience you will never forget

9. Hey now, of you wanna make posts like that keep it in a PM. No need to bring drama into the forums man! It was a joke, and a funny one at that. have some humility and laugh about it, don't make yourself look stupid by blowing up! Its all g o o d :wave:

10. sry man...but sarcasm isnt easily understood on internet posts...hence why u put "/sarcasm" at the bottom of ur post if its a joke...didnt seem like one to me...but im not gonna delete it bc that guy could have easily avoided all of this with a simple /sarcasm

maybe im just in a shitty mood now..whatever

11. Hey you dont have to apologise Elton.Nobody owns you so say what the fuck you wanna.
    Just keep it within the rules dude

12. man im scared to do shrooms...i want to because everyone says its amazing and everythings funny...but i dont wanna see shit, i still want to have control over everything you know?

13. I went to slightly stoopid, 311, Lynyrd Skynyrd, and will be going to the Allman Brothers.

14. do acid then...im not fuckin kidding either...if YOU wanna be in control then do acid

best quote ever when it comes to shrooms and acid..."you do acid, shrooms do you"..acid is a much calmer trip and more controllable...and its better too...but i really am being serious...sounds liek u would have more fun on acid than shrooms (not ayin u wont like shrooms tho...cuz i bet you would)

15. see acid seems way too intense for me from what ive heard...well from what i heard 1 hit would be like a crazy body buzz, and i heard about mushrooms(i would take less than an 8th) everythings just REALLLLLY funny

idk i think ima just stick with x as far as that kinda shit goes...i think thats the most intense thing ill do lol

16. lol...take it from someone who has a lot of both of the drugs...shrooms are way more intense than acid...and everything is funny as fuck on acid too...i definetly laugh more on acid than shrooms...honestly the scariest thing about acid is the name it has and its negative connotation that comes with it...and if u get a good dose then 1 hit will make u trip balls too

shrooms and acid are also way more intense than mdma...any drug in moderation is fine for you

17. Your looking at it the wrong way. Doing shrooms/acid is about relinquishing control and enjoying the ride. Why do you think thy call it taking a trip. Dont go into it with fear, just accept your going on a short journey in your mind. have a great time and know/remember it will wear of in a few hours.

18. x is soooo much worse for you then shrooms, and possibly acid

shrooms are pure bliss... but there is no control... only flow...

ive tripped 10 times just this summer, and am downing a 1/2 o tomorrow i believe...

its a trip... inside your own mind... shatter your preconceptions and show yourself how much you limit yourself...

it amazing, its... life

19. shit man, a half o?!?
    that insane. I'm getting more shrooms today and im gonna take an 8th next week

20. x is definetly way worse for you than acid...there are NO long term side effects from acid...its stays in your system for like 5 days and then its gone forever (or until the next time ya dose haha)...u cant OD or anything...it is way safer haha

and btw 14gs is a lot of shrooms man...my most is 9gs and that was nuts...hopefully those are shitty shrooms...otherwise u may be in a world of trouble tomorrow...but enjoy it man...ur gonna be completely fuckin twisted on that lol

btw u beat me by a little...ive tripped 8 times this summer i think...but all on acid..cuz its cheaper, longer lasting, and just a better trip haha