Did she let me down easy or?

Discussion in 'General' started by MyBusDriverYells, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Asked out this girl I'm really good friends with and she told me im really sweet and all that but she needs time to get over her recent breakup (which i didn't know about). But now she texts me more and wants to hang out more and I don't know if this is her way of saying she is letting me down easy as she just wants to stay friends, or if she is tryna move further.

She has kissed a guy sometime since all this happened which yeah bothers me but I mean we aren't a couple so whatever, I might have done the same thing to any girl. But that's the thing, I'm not frontin with her because i told her straight up she wasn't like any other.

I'm not pushy at all, I haven't brought it up since i first asked. I'm giving her time to get things straight but I ain't gonna be waiting for a woman too long.

2. Because if she is just asking me to hang out and texting me all the time and stuff cause she wants a best guy friend f that.

3. sounds like you are friendzoned

4. Friend zone
    Level 99

Attached Files:

Hang with her and just start by holding hands. If you ignore her shes gonna friendzone you. 

6. You've been really good friends with her since the beginning now if she just wants to be friends you don't want that?  :confused_2:

7. I thought i did. But i realize how difficult it is to be around her and hold back my feelings.

8. Honestly I know exactly how you feel. I was around someone I had strong feelings for and I couldn't stand it. So I had to stop talking to her to forget her.

9. at this point, your either going to friendzone yourself, or "move further".

so my man, the choice is yours. make this shit happen

10. Yeah and it sucks because their always a really awesome person anyways but you just can't.

11. sounds like she doesn't know what she wants.

Tell her you have something important to tell her and then whip it out.  The next 10 seconds will save you months of wondering.

13. OP sounds like a fag.

14. Says the bitch mutt.

15. Deciding to call it quits anyway. She's the most down to earth girl that's why all this didn't make sense.

16. if she's been texting you to chill, obvi she wants to be a little more. it just depends on how she acts n shit.