did rain destroy my baby weed plant?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by 100mbps, Sep 18, 2016.

1. #1 100mbps, Sep 18, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
    well i think my weed plant has been destroyed. keep in mind this is a baby plant with the leaves just beginning to sprout & form, looking for some answers though as im not sure if its dead or not.

its been raining today and stupid me decided to keep the plant out, well I just brang them back inside because its raining pretty heavy now but I noticed there was a small white leaf on the soil, which I imagine would have been taken off by the rain.. The green one is still on the root, but is my seed completely dead? or will it still manage to grow back?

Any help will be appreciated its just began to form its first 2 leaves and one is already destroyed, not sure if it'll grow back or what.

cheers

Edit- here are some pics, reckon itll grow back or is it completely fucked?

Attached Files:

2. Good question . You seem to need a Psychic , sorry I am Psycho . Wait .

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'm a beginner mate, I have no clue whether it would of killed the plant or not, so I thought I'd ask around here. I figured to someone who knows more then me they'd probably know if it would kill the plant or not, afterall one of the leaves has been torn off it from rain

4. And none of us have any idea if it will survive . so just wait t out .. cannabis can be tough , but you being a noob , who can guess what you've got going on ? alas

• Like Like x 1
  5. I have just added photos of it, due to the other leaf getting taken off from the rain i dont know if that'll do anything to the growing process