Did Pimp C Really Die?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by banks69, Jun 1, 2009.

1. well now that's pretty dumb isn't it

^ i hope this dude is ok ^ :(
    im sorry but this is why i never come to the Box
    it's weird in here...:hide:

2. i dont see the power of lean..i mean, its just codeine .. whats the mg=OZcup for drank?

i dont see how someone with a opiate tolerance dependance could OD offa codeine unless they took a shiiiiitload.

3. He will be fine. When you look at it, he should only be concerned about the DXM because 5 vicoden and a couple shots is certainly not extremely dangerous.

4. Yeah, besides the dxm, I was straight chillin like a villain. Also, I meant to say 3 shots.

5. Haha sure if y ou want to run out of it one day and get dopesick.

6. ***** please

7. Uh oh da boss up in hurr g checkin hoes

everyone get your hoodpass

:laughing:

8. i gotta call bullshit on this. In that other thread u were scared ur mom would get mad you were high and you asked how to hide it but the fuck... a styrofoam cup can hold like 10ozs or sum shit and if u drank 10ozs a day im SURE your mom would notice not to mention that would be about $200+ a day.

9. ya, don't ya usually mix it with like some sprite and jolley ranchers to cut it a bit and make it taste better? is that stuff really that expensive?

10. fuck mixing it with sprite. thats for hoes. ya lean use to be real cheap here in texas but prices have skyrocketed. around $400 a pint

11. holy shit! fuck that noise jack I'll stick with the sticky

12. 400 a pint in SA, 600 a pint in Houston, and PIMP C AND DJ SCREW DIDN'T DIE JUST BECAUSE OF FUCKING LEAN. I hate it when people say that shit. Pimp C mixed lean with another drug, which is never smart. DJ Screw had a bad heart -- before his death, he was admitted into a hospital 5 times, he was just a workaholic. He'd make tapes all day, get MAYBE 3 hours of sleep a night, wake up and start sipping again. All that stress on top of the lean caused his heart to pretty much explode. RIP SCREW AND PIMP C

13. I had a 6 ounce bottle a couple weeks ago. Did two doses of 3 ounces in a sprite. It was ok but I always say I would rather take 2-3 ounces of tussionex over the purple any day. I get way more fucked up for wayyyy longer amount of time. Back when I was in college like 3 years ago a Pint of lean cost 250$ in waco.