Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did Not Cleaning My Bong Hurt My Lungs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by abble64, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Hi guys, so I'm new to smoking consistently out of a bong and I bought this piece a few months ago and have smoked many times out of it without cleaning it or cleaning the downstem. It just didn't occur to me. I did change the water every time. So I know that was stupid and I'll clean it from here on out but my question is is it worse for your lungs to smoke without cleaning it? Like did I fuck up my lungs these past few months?

2. It makes no difference. Actually I feel like when there is some resin build up it helps collect and filter more. I've gone months without cleaning the glass by of course the water.

How can you tell me this plant is not good for me?

3. Not gonna hurt.
    but a nasty looking bong is not very sexy looking

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A8-50F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Aesthetically pleasing makes a clean rip feel clean.

IMO any time you rip your bong it's just as good as any other time...unless the water is stale AF
    :RoorRip:

• Like Like x 1