Did north korea declare war on the us today????!?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by rumbergrowin, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Wtf???? Does anyone know??

2. they ended the cease fire with south korea a while ago which means technically we are because we were part of that war and have 28500 troops stationed in south korea

3. Dude i heard about all that but my buddy n fort jackson said they heard that a north korean tv news cast said that they were planning a attack on the us n the us had a missle jamming system in gaum now... like I'm tryin piece all this shit together

4. They will start war as soon as they try to send their crappy nukes over here to hit us.

All I know is that he says he will strike us in a few days.

I don't know, but I wouldn't be too worried. It's not like it's Russia or something, our technology is far more advanced than theirs.

5. Do they have warships that could bring a nuke closer as in the next few days r like a big fuckin plane or something??? Cause only news footage I've seen was targets shaped as soldiers wit usa written on the helmets n korean soliders n drill firing on them ripping them to shreads. And if they can reach a allies of the usa wouldn't we deploy to that country???? Having a small backwoods freak out lol

6. im pretty sure they have a make-shift raft with a 50 year old radio in it, but thats about it

7. Ha this is what I'm hoping. I know wit all the crazygun control shit I'm sure its got most n the us tryin to strap up n hold it down. I'm gonna watch the news soon try see what's poppin

8. [​IMG]

he doesn't even lift though

9. they did. and Americans around the planet chuckled as one.

10. Well dudes the only thing i keep thinkin is china is their allie n very dope military n we owe china a fuck ton of money so if they become 1 over the us it could cause a bit of a issue i believe....

11. man thats not how it works at all..

12. What if the attack is known and intentional, to purposely cause war - world war 3?
    For the world governments agenda, and maybe even population control. I mean why would the government care if some people died because they hit us with one missile.

13. they say that that they are able to send the nuke attached to a missile our government doesn't even think they could hit us with just a missile and is 99% confident if they tried they would just end up blowing themselves up. also i wouldn't be worried about war if they launch a nuke we wipe them off the map and everyone just pretends it never happened

14. We are Chinas cash cow. That's our saving grace lol

15. This is just more theatre

Political theatre to keep us in fear and occupied so we can't see the real enemy

Our Own Government

They are of a greater threat to us than NK will ever be

16. I have not been thinking about it too much.....just negative energy surrounding the whole thing...

17. Hell yea dude 100% agreed!!

18. i havent been able to find anything about them declaring war on US, but i still think something will happen and we will go to war with them

19. ya know... the war never actually ended...